Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rhiannon to mabon world item transfer!

I have a very good helpful and loving rep but sence update 4 came along rhiannon has gone to s*** i do not enjoy this world as i have the past year and a half.

I would tell my main's to everyone but that is the point of starting a new.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Omg, I know you are! Noobs have been saying that you should leave this world because you make Rhiannon a worse server. Please do not leave, there are lots of ArgoSin that will support you, just tell us the people bothering you, pm me in-game
Crissa Level 115 Fire Mage of Rhiannon
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

PurfectCrissa Level 60 PvP Rogue of Rhiannon
INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT

Thanks yourtoxin almost completely true but he isn't a kid at all but a grumpy old man.

Anyone that calls people scammers after they proved themselves legit with two very trusted players is just stupid.
This transfer has ABSOLUTLELY NO RISK TO YOU! I trade my stuff first like i have said too many times.

Unless you have personal experience with me scamming you, which you don't, f**k off and quit judging me... Atleast im not protecting ksers and being a d**k to everyone. :roll:

I love how i get scammers responding on mabons topic and i get people like rapid spamming hate posts on Rhiannon.
Ya wonder why im leaving... Scammers are easy to deal with. Just dont give anything out. Pricks who try to ruin reps because they have a few lvls under their belt are a little more troublesome.

Tried playing your way and cant stand you. As soon as i get this xfer ill be done with this world so how about someone make the best deal of the year and help me leave. The person who can completely get me off this world is getting the bonus of the lifetime! Taking gold items and platinum items on mabon. Respawn only if you are able to xfer with me!
Um yes you took everything from me so.....

Personal experience with me scamming you
Personal experience of me trying to scam you.

You have neither so please stop accusing me.
Ok, last thing I have to say...

That isn't necessarily true. It doesn't have to do with a personal experience. It can also be of you trying to scam someone else other than myself (or someone else referring to them).

Just had to clear that up. I'm not calling you as scammer, but I've heard you are the scammer D4kota. Also, I said its suspicious that you don't want to share your mains' name.

It could be that you are D4kota, or a totally different scammer, or not even a scammer at all. But the truth is that you are legit. Only because you said you'll go first with trustworthy players.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You have said before you buy plat, You may have more items but i have more knowledge. Plus i was meaning shop prices so if your technical each camo was only 80k!
I thought you had more knowledge? Camo's were 100k store price, not 80k lmao. Also, I have 5m+ store-priced lux. Knowledge of what??

You ever fought Aggragoth? Ythair? Synak? Ignus? Snorri? Dreadbone? Ymir? Hrungnir? Killed any of them? killed all of them? Hell.. Been end-game at all??
And btw rogue is one of the easiest classes, Im a mage and that took only 2 months to make.. So you are terrible at leveling clearly.
Oh, okay.. Well my primary alt is a level 170 Druid in Full Dragonlord.. And my 3rd toon (secondary alt), is a level 153 Mage...

Will not waste my time replying to your pathetic posts again.. You chuck insults about as if you're superior, but in reality you are incredibly nooby in comparison to all 3 of my toons.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

In terms of the topic, as i said, i did not accuse anyone of being a scammer, i simply warned people that it could potentially be risky, world xfering with a level 1 alt.

And yes, maybe you are not scamming in this Xfer, but for anyone knows, you could be xfering scammed items which would automatically put whoever traded them in the scammer spot-light.

Again, not saying you are a scammer, just saying potential possibilities.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy