Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yes groupie is down

Groupie has been down for about 15 hours now. I can find no concrete evidence of whats up with it. I do know that both web page and app are not working.
If this is not fixed soon we will go to another app. The loss of the social, boss timing and auction house groups is a major inconvenience to everyone. If you can sugest some apps we will all consider which to use in this thread so that things can get back to normal asap.
I would like any new groups to be run in the same way and by the same ppl. Lets not break a good and proven system.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Yes groupie is down

Air - I've knocked up a Google+ CH Rhiannon community that should serve as a good replacement.
Search "Celtic Heroes Rhiannon" on G+
Alycia - Ranger 211+, chief Clan Alycia, Rhiannon
RedMariah
MorganLeFay
ShadowSiren
Mephistia
And bunches more!

Maybe this is just what the game needs.
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Ive tried band and kik, niether have the tupe of system we need for the auction houses or players to avoid. Unless im doing it wrong theres just one big thread, like a text. We need to be able to start several new threads within a group and be able to manage them and bump the most current.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

This is seriously a mess without groupie. If it does not come back up things will never work as smoothly in rhia as they do now.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Im thinking moxtra is ok. Its a bit confusing but categories and sub categories can be created within a group (team).
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Google+ seems to have most of the features we need as well. Somewhat confusing too though. Can otm just buy groupie and never look at it?
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

I thought about that exact thing Airr. OTM should have bought Groupie and shut it down. I bet Groupie is half the reason veterans don't play much anymore. We log in for a boss and then log out. Our community is on groupie and not chatting ingame. I can't remember the last time I had a convo while playing. Although it was probably with Arwen... She was always needy.
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Lol, thats great for all you ppl with good vision and nimble fingers. I cant see in game chat much anymore, i look like my grandfather reading the paper when i do read it.

Super made a ffa group on band, ive made pta and a single ah that i hope can take the best of eah and iah and make things simple.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage