Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling 100% wings

Hard to make an offer with no starting point. New mounts are coming soon and I hear they're pretty cool so I'm thinking wings will be not as valuable. But a 100/50 mount is still awesome so I'll offer 2m gold or equivelent in even chests now or after the new event starts.

Hard to make an offer with no starting point. New mounts are coming soon and I hear they're pretty cool so I'm thinking wings will be not as valuable. But a 100/50 mount is still awesome so I'll offer 2m gold or equivelent in even chests now or after the new event starts.
New mounts are just amazing :shock: :D ;)
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Yea that is if they actually deliver those mounts next update and not withhold them for ages like they did with the new engine :/ but 2mil is a good starting point although I'll wait around and see what others will offer, thanks blue :)
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon