Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tit for tat...

We have never griefed a Mordris raid until yesterday. Havoc started the Mordris griefing in this server. That's the plain simple truth.

This is why I have responded to Ail, Because we have been interfered with before. I'm not crying over it just merely stating fact Aileron hasn't been present at all our attempts.
But I'm wasting my breath keep being accused of being a liar. I don't really have anything to gain here.
But I could not sit back and not respond.

I'm ending now as this post has gone to insults.

Lets just enjoy the game.

Toastie, do not turn into a liar in my eyes, recant the nonsense about us ever griefing you on mordris, it is a lie plain and simple, do not bother to respond otherwise.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Toastie, I have been present in EVERY SINGLE Mordris before your Zerg kill. We have DKP records that proves thus. Each time you guys failed killing her, we killed her afterwards, so yes, I have been to all your attempts, and none of those times did we interfere. I specifically said in clan chat "do not interfere, we don't want them doing it to us". But I suppose my expectations was simply too high, guess I should've known better. Stop making up stuff to justify what Havoc did.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So you were at the very start of our mordris attempt? U logged the same time we started I don't recall seeing u there. 4 other members of ur clan were but not you. Brand me a liar I don't care I know what I saw and you weren't present. I am not justifying anything tht was done on your grief haven't denied it at all. But your clan isn't as perfect as you claim sorry.
"Happy hunting"

Toastie (Lure mage) lv190+ Semi Retired

Juggienaut (Tank warrior) 200+

SneakyStabbie (Rogue) 180+

Wulf05 (PVP Warrior) 130+ Retired

While reading this i realised that i didnt receive any offer :cry:
How about you guys consider reading my post "Selling" instead :P .
If you are too lazy ill just post here what I am selling :D :

-Yule 2013 Focus Amulet : 650k ( mail me for offer)
-Heroic Amulet : 150k
-Focus Of The Mystic : 400k(mail me for offer)
-Fiery Axe of Conquest : 400k(mail me for offer)

My in game name : Laidyviviane.

One day, if I come back to game, I will get level 500 and solo mordris and laught at u all muahahahaha *evil laught*
;p better save some drops for me ;)
I will give you the mage items, don't really need em ^.^ but u gotta promise to save em DDD:

So you were at the very start of our mordris attempt? U logged the same time we started I don't recall seeing u there. 4 other members of ur clan were but not you. Brand me a liar I don't care I know what I saw and you weren't present. I am not justifying anything tht was done on your grief haven't denied it at all. But your clan isn't as perfect as you claim sorry.
Again reading something that isn't there. Never said Avalon is perfect. You're the one who keeps saying Havoc didn't do anything wrong after you guys lost that lock battle, which is complete falsehood.

Yeah as Elim said we can keep doing tit for tat. Just earlier this morning, a warrior from Havoc, clearly outnumbered and has no chance killing Event dragon by himself pulled it and all 3 adds towards us to intentionally kill some of us. Don't expect us to ignore it and no crying when the same thing is done to your clan.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

While reading this i realised that i didnt receive any offer :cry:
How about you guys consider reading my post "Selling" instead :P .
If you are too lazy ill just post here what I am selling :D :

-Yule 2013 Focus Amulet : 650k ( mail me for offer)
-Heroic Amulet : 150k
-Focus Of The Mystic : 400k(mail me for offer)

-Fiery Axe of Conquest : 400k(mail me for offer)

My in game name : Laidyviviane.
Lol :lol:
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

One day, if I come back to game, I will get level 500 and solo mordris and laught at u all muahahahaha *evil laught*
;p better save some drops for me ;)
I will give you the mage items, don't really need em ^.^ but u gotta promise to save em DDD:
Ofc if it is for ice mages ;)
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on