Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello

I bet that many different changes have been made to this game in my absence. I will most likely be beginning to play this game again after I purchase a new device. It will be a lot of fun to talk to some of the people who I have not played with in a while. I'm not sure what happened with the clans (other than Avalon is still alive and healthy as always) and it'd be nice if someone could fill me in. I'm already very excited and cannot wait to play once again.
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

Re: Hello

I bet that many different changes have been made to this game in my absence. I will most likely be beginning to play this game again after I purchase a new device. It will be a lot of fun to talk to some of the people who I have not played with in a while. I'm not sure what happened with the clans (other than Avalon is still alive and healthy as always) and it'd be nice if someone could fill me in. I'm already very excited and cannot wait to play once again.
The new 'rivals' of avalon are havoc, some like causing it :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Welcome back!!! The changes you will probably see is seeing me on time to time which I hope .-.
Good luck getting that device and hope to see ingame:)
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Welcome back! Cya in game sometime. :)
"Happy hunting"

Toastie (Lure mage) lv190+ Semi Retired

Juggienaut (Tank warrior) 200+

SneakyStabbie (Rogue) 180+

Wulf05 (PVP Warrior) 130+ Retired

The new 'rivals' of avalon are havoc, some like causing it :)
Not really new. Same folks under new clan name.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.