Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread

Oh dear, little oNi has required Big Daddy to come on and bash evil Zapper. Dear me. And Big Daddy tries so hard to be dismissive. In fact he is so indifferent that he just had to make a comment.....LOL.....LOL.

I have a lot of respect for many who play in AV, but that goes for folks in other clans too (have said it often enough). Neo hated me but I liked a lot of guys and gals in Marath, ditto Gol. It is always just the odd little sycophant or bully here and there (oNi belongs to the first). I will happily take criticism and judgement from those who truly knew me on CH. I am sure ex AdAstra guys would say I had my fair share of failings, but I don't think a single one would say I ever bullied, or cheated them or didn't care when they came to me either with game problems or problems in the real world that were worrying them. I simply refuse to be judged by a player who never once was even in a group with me, let alone a clan, a player who began trashing my name when I had never done him wrong or sought him any ill will. That oNi chose to do that so as to impress a couple of renowned liars in his clan, along with his beloved chief and most of all to impress himself, is not something I will ever let him think he can get away with. Have another nice wasted day in cyber land Aileron.

Such hurt feelings over a game. Quite sad really, venting over a forum. Maybe someday, some folks would realize that the main reason they fail in an MMO is because they truly lack the social skills and respect for other players. Ostracization really doesnt quite come out of nowhere.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Poor little oNi....You will have been furiously checking this thread every day to see if evil Zapper has dared to reply to your latest bag of *******. I have enjoyed making you wait.

Thing is oNi, all you are to me is light entertainment when I can't sleep. How incredible that you live your entire sad little life inside a cyber game and having never once played the game along side me, come out with such imaginative judgements towards who exactly? You don't know me at ALL. That you took SS of what you pretended at the time was a private convo between us, and use them, out of context, almost a year later to try and make me out as a lier says a lot more about your own deeply nasty and deceitful nature. Of course you have spent just about your entire game life sheltering under the wings of the most powerful player on Morrigan (in terms of his undoubted success leading high level players), Aileron. You are like the snivelling little creep in almost every Dickens novel; bum licking the powerful, and any bullies that frighten you while condemning those who you perceive as powerless and thus not entitled to ever speak their mind.

You even have the audacity to quote what I said about me being an, 'observer' rather than a, 'player' and turn it on me as some kind of hypocrisy. In fact oNi it is called, 'humility', something you have yet to ever make acquaintances with in your dull, self serving little life. I have extolled the talents of many on this forum, admitted my character flaws, my lack of game skills. When have you ever done anything like that? You are an arid desert, you are dry dust blowing in the vacuum of your own conceit.

YOU approached me and asked me to talk to you and all the time you were yet again simply trying to catch me out, taking screen shots to use against me many months later. I was polite to you, I simply agreed to everything you asked. I did actually keep my promise in as much as I never wrote again another Tavern style story, nor did I write so much on here. But while you may think you own Morrigan oNi, you don't own me and I am as free to write on here as you are. This mantra from you that I am some decrepit, exaggerating, lying fool who is desperate to be, 'Part of the group'. You base this on what exactly? As you pride yourself on being an investigative cyber journalist why haven't you asked PizzaParty and Monolabe (both long time AV now and both ex Gens in AdAstra) if that description fits me. Why don't you ask Leisa and Keri. No, of course not. Even if a single player spoke good of me you would brush that aside. And believe me I wasn't ever short of good friends on CH and am grateful for it. So what is this 'group' you declare I wish to be part of???

You seem to have an obsession about my age. I thought you were about 18 and was surprised to learn you are at least 30. That in fact means you are ONE decade behind me oNi, not the 500 years you appear to believe separates our births. For a man of 30 what does it say about you that your greatest rep. on Morrigan is for being an ass licker to Aileron and Mr and Mrs Trailer Trash.

Yes, I like to observe. People will always fascinate me more than pixel monsters oNi along with pixel weapons and pixel fashion. That a man of 30 years old puts more store in the latter, again tells me what a boring little cretin you are.

Lastly, while being an observer I also started and ran a clan for six months which managed to over take Golgatha (which was still very powerful back then) and was consistently between 3rd and 5th place in the Morrigan league table. What clan did you start alone, (with SkullCrusher hating your guts and doing all he could to finish your clan, ditto Marath under Neo)? What exactly have you ever done but slither around like the snake you are, putting yourself first always, glowing in the reflection of Aileron's power. You are the 30+ year old who unless you live life instead of living a game will end up at 60+ with nothing to look back on but waste. Be careful who you mock for being, old' . Time waits for no man and very soon you will be middle aged yourself. In the meantime you really need to do an awful lot of catching up on what is known as 'growing up'. Bye by little oNi. Bye Bye :)

PS. It is utterly HILARIOUS to me that you must have masses of screen shots all filed away, ditto forum convo. All kept to throw back at anyone who confronts you. You really do have hissy fits don't you....LOL You are a cyber game accountant .....no wonder you are so utterly dull.

PPS Oh dear, you will be a bit stuck now. If you respond immediately you will have to check constantly to see if I have replied. If you try to act with nonchalant indifference and not reply it will eat away at you that I had the last word. Of course only oNi ever has the last word. Hmmmmmm.....bit of a dilemma for you Mr Dull.
Got a few sentences in, saw how much more there was and pretty much.....

I actually called it last month at the bottom of my auction post.

I knew what you'd post before you knew yourself.
ZPC; AF WT CPN
Zapper Post Comeback; an Anger Filled Wall of Text Calling People Names.

From the brief looks of it, I'm either a psychic or I know you more than you care to admit. What's the point of reading it all when I know what you're going to say?

You're basically following the same path and repeating the same unsubstantiated crap about me and my clanmates like you did last year until you got banned for it. When besides responding to you on this thread we hadn't said anything or interacted with you at all since last year. Which means you have ZERO reason to be starting your crap about us.

Like I said before, you work in cycles.

And yes this is a bash and troll thread meant to keep bashing and trolling out of other threads on Morrigan, but it's not an endless flame post thread and it's not for troll failing. There's a difference between trolling and pointless cursing, slur calling, and flaming. Your boys tried that in response to Jonsa and it didn't fly. Know the difference.

Mind explosion.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

Poor little oNi....You will have been furiously checking this thread every day to see if evil Zapper has dared to reply to your latest bag of *******. I have enjoyed making you wait.

Thing is oNi, all you are to me is light entertainment when I can't sleep. How incredible that you live your entire sad little life inside a cyber game and having never once played the game along side me, come out with such imaginative judgements towards who exactly? You don't know me at ALL. That you took SS of what you pretended at the time was a private convo between us, and use them, out of context, almost a year later to try and make me out as a lier says a lot more about your own deeply nasty and deceitful nature. Of course you have spent just about your entire game life sheltering under the wings of the most powerful player on Morrigan (in terms of his undoubted success leading high level players), Aileron. You are like the snivelling little creep in almost every Dickens novel; bum licking the powerful, and any bullies that frighten you while condemning those who you perceive as powerless and thus not entitled to ever speak their mind.

You even have the audacity to quote what I said about me being an, 'observer' rather than a, 'player' and turn it on me as some kind of hypocrisy. In fact oNi it is called, 'humility', something you have yet to ever make acquaintances with in your dull, self serving little life. I have extolled the talents of many on this forum, admitted my character flaws, my lack of game skills. When have you ever done anything like that? You are an arid desert, you are dry dust blowing in the vacuum of your own conceit.

YOU approached me and asked me to talk to you and all the time you were yet again simply trying to catch me out, taking screen shots to use against me many months later. I was polite to you, I simply agreed to everything you asked. I did actually keep my promise in as much as I never wrote again another Tavern style story, nor did I write so much on here. But while you may think you own Morrigan oNi, you don't own me and I am as free to write on here as you are. This mantra from you that I am some decrepit, exaggerating, lying fool who is desperate to be, 'Part of the group'. You base this on what exactly? As you pride yourself on being an investigative cyber journalist why haven't you asked PizzaParty and Monolabe (both long time AV now and both ex Gens in AdAstra) if that description fits me. Why don't you ask Leisa and Keri. No, of course not. Even if a single player spoke good of me you would brush that aside. And believe me I wasn't ever short of good friends on CH and am grateful for it. So what is this 'group' you declare I wish to be part of???

You seem to have an obsession about my age. I thought you were about 18 and was surprised to learn you are at least 30. That in fact means you are ONE decade behind me oNi, not the 500 years you appear to believe separates our births. For a man of 30 what does it say about you that your greatest rep. on Morrigan is for being an ass licker to Aileron and Mr and Mrs Trailer Trash.

Yes, I like to observe. People will always fascinate me more than pixel monsters oNi along with pixel weapons and pixel fashion. That a man of 30 years old puts more store in the latter, again tells me what a boring little cretin you are.

Lastly, while being an observer I also started and ran a clan for six months which managed to over take Golgatha (which was still very powerful back then) and was consistently between 3rd and 5th place in the Morrigan league table. What clan did you start alone, (with SkullCrusher hating your guts and doing all he could to finish your clan, ditto Marath under Neo)? What exactly have you ever done but slither around like the snake you are, putting yourself first always, glowing in the reflection of Aileron's power. You are the 30+ year old who unless you live life instead of living a game will end up at 60+ with nothing to look back on but waste. Be careful who you mock for being, old' . Time waits for no man and very soon you will be middle aged yourself. In the meantime you really need to do an awful lot of catching up on what is known as 'growing up'. Bye by little oNi. Bye Bye :)

PS. It is utterly HILARIOUS to me that you must have masses of screen shots all filed away, ditto forum convo. All kept to throw back at anyone who confronts you. You really do have hissy fits don't you....LOL You are a cyber game accountant .....no wonder you are so utterly dull.

PPS Oh dear, you will be a bit stuck now. If you respond immediately you will have to check constantly to see if I have replied. If you try to act with nonchalant indifference and not reply it will eat away at you that I had the last word. Of course only oNi ever has the last word. Hmmmmmm.....bit of a dilemma for you Mr Dull.
Got a few sentences in, saw how much more there was and pretty much.....

I actually called it last month at the bottom of my auction post.

I knew what you'd post before you knew yourself.
ZPC; AF WT CPN
Zapper Post Comeback; an Anger Filled Wall of Text Calling People Names.

From the brief looks of it, I'm either a psychic or I know you more than you care to admit. What's the point of reading it all when I know what you're going to say?

You're basically following the same path and repeating the same unsubstantiated crap about me and my clanmates like you did last year until you got banned for it. When besides responding to you on this thread we hadn't said anything or interacted with you at all since last year. Which means you have ZERO reason to be starting your crap about us.

Like I said before, you work in cycles.

And yes this is a bash and troll thread meant to keep bashing and trolling out of other threads on Morrigan, but it's not an endless flame post thread and it's not for troll failing. There's a difference between trolling and pointless cursing, slur calling, and flaming. Your boys tried that in response to Jonsa and it didn't fly. Know the difference.

Mind explosion.
Enjoying much?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (21.28 KiB) Viewed 2648 times

Oh dear, little oNi has required Big Daddy to come on and bash evil Zapper. Dear me. And Big Daddy tries so hard to be dismissive. In fact he is so indifferent that he just had to make a comment.....LOL.....LOL.

I have a lot of respect for many who play in AV, but that goes for folks in other clans too (have said it often enough). Neo hated me but I liked a lot of guys and gals in Marath, ditto Gol. It is always just the odd little sycophant or bully here and there (oNi belongs to the first). I will happily take criticism and judgement from those who truly knew me on CH. I am sure ex AdAstra guys would say I had my fair share of failings, but I don't think a single one would say I ever bullied, or cheated them or didn't care when they came to me either with game problems or problems in the real world that were worrying them. I simply refuse to be judged by a player who never once was even in a group with me, let alone a clan, a player who began trashing my name when I had never done him wrong or sought him any ill will. That oNi chose to do that so as to impress a couple of renowned liars in his clan, along with his beloved chief and most of all to impress himself, is not something I will ever let him think he can get away with. Have another nice wasted day in cyber land Aileron.
Zapper, you claim to be the so called, all rightous one. Claiming, you have faults, and reject judgement from people that have never interacted with you. If that's the case, why do you get so but hurt by oNi? Why is it that you claim to be empathetic and then go on to bash someone. Is that maturity? I'm not going to say your an old pretentious, snobby old man. I'm going to go off and say you lack maturity for your age, it's quit dissapointing that someone of your age and of your knowledge does not know when to just SHUT UP. How dare you bash people on a forum, how dare you bash people that you disagree with and how dare you bash people that haven't acted upoun you in a very long time. When was the last time Behemoth and Sweets did anything to you, yet you lack the maturity to let go a grudge. Just get over yourself, claim your faults, accept what has been said and disregard the insults because it's not doing you any favours. Just shut up.
Last edited by Pestillence on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me