Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: AchillezX small goodies shop

Who did you scamm those items again?
Ur not even from here and l don't even know you but I could care less :wink: for your info I transfered these from gwydon with darkvoid a level 180+ and I gave items first. Except for str ring i bought from iloveallu so jokes on you bud
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

'He' is right AchillezX is a horrible person.
E.
Maybe you are the ' Horrible ' person, have you ever talked to this guy amically? Or you like dumbs people in arena? Kill him for no reason? Judge him without any reasons? Hmm.. This server is equal to hell, people say they are adults in real life, but in my opinion, most of you are just immature people without any life.

Im 17,
I don't ever Use Rude language i don't ever judge, i help Out where it's possible. Im Always relaxed during arena battles, i don't like anatolia ,AchillezX attitude and im always master of the situation,
I don't see Why i have to answer you drama king :)
E.
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Im 17,
I don't ever Use Rude language i don't ever judge, i help Out where it's possible. Im Always relaxed during arena battles, i don't like anatolia ,AchillezX attitude and im always master of the situation,
I don't see Why i have to answer you drama king :)
E.
17.. Lol I doubt it. You maybe don't use rude language but you always make fun of people when you aren't better. And sure you judging achillezX, always see u.
And it's not that facingdicks called me drama king that it's true :) I'm always chilling, love to piss off people like u :lol: