Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: High five OTM

Idk about that because my iPad 1 is fully up to date because they stopped giving updates for it at 5.1.1, but in the dev diary they said they are still working towards an iPaid 1 build.
The one and only Cyrux, The Great and Powerful.
Morrigan
Cyrux: Level 210+ Ranger
Zyair: Level 91+ Mage

Yeah but in their development diary they stated that "Tentatively, we’re looking to roll the Beta program out in stages. The first stage will target the newer, more powerful iOS devices as we’ve already got a pretty stable version up and running. The subsequent stages will open the program up to some of the older devices that some of you may be using to play the game currently. Celtic Heroes is a pretty resource intensive game so we have to do some heavy optimisation to get it running on devices like the 3rd gen iPhone and iPad one."
But the highest system update on iPad 1 is 5.1.1 so that is well under ios 7.
The one and only Cyrux, The Great and Powerful.
Morrigan
Cyrux: Level 210+ Ranger
Zyair: Level 91+ Mage

I don't think that is quite right Zap
As I understand it, the testing will be done in stages - first testing the newer devices then later testing on older devices. Once the bugs are worked out for all devices, then the update will be released.

In testing we use a different CH app altogether so will test on that app in stages. Once testing is done for all device, then the new engine update will be submitted to apple for approval (or at least that is how it worked in last beta)
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian