Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bring Back Our Keri Please!!!

Anyone who knows Keridwyn also knows she is a kind, totally honest and humorous player. For some reason she has been banned from forums for good and with no explanation. This has to be some big mistake and I hope her clan (Avalon) will insist she is reinstated on this forum. I hope any players of others clan who see this and know her will make a reply stating how important she is to our server. This player is not only outstanding when it comes to her knowledge of game skills (she was even a tester on the last update), but she is always a peace maker, both on game and on forums. She never writes anything confrontational and her humour on this forum, along with her cookery thread are a delight. Quite simply Morrigan cannot afford to have a player of this quality banned from the forum for life. I served with Keri in both Golgatha and MultumInParvo and I can honestly say that I can only envy her gentle and tranquil nature! So please guys, let's try and get Mods to bring her back as soon as possible.

Re: Bring Back Our Keri Please!!!

i looked into this, she has not been banned but rather one of the ip addresses that she was "given" on her 3G cell network was banned- it was not an address she uses frequently (in fact i cant find her ever trying to use it previously) so its just a bit of bad luck
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I don't know how Pigman was able to check the banned ip so quick. But I guess we cannot really rely that much on ip bans anymore. Which might be a bummer since hundreds of ip's have been banned since I've been mod. Mostly bots. It gives me a small shiver reading what happened here. Hopefully nobody else has had or has this problem.
But thank you for addressing us Zapper.

Whenever you know someone who might have been unrightfully banned please message one of the moderators or the community Admin rather than creating a topic. And we will check into the situation.

Thanks, :)
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

I don't know how Pigman was able to check the banned ip so quick. But I guess we cannot really rely that much on ip bans anymore. Which might be a bummer since hundreds of ip's have been banned since I've been mod. Mostly bots. It gives me a small shiver reading what happened here. Hopefully nobody else has had or has this problem.
But thank you for addressing us Zapper.

Whenever you know someone who might have been unrightfully banned please message one of the moderators or the community Admin rather than creating a topic. And we will check into the situation.

Thanks, :)

what i did, was have keri look up her ip on a 3rd party websiter as she was on 3g and ip isnt available on the phone. then i searched it in the ip ban list and fixed it

it was an issue with her cell service company routing her 3g from a couple thousand kilometers away from some odd reason
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Great that Piggsy sorted this......I wouldn't have a clue cos I was born in the Stone Age (not this techno one). As to contacting Mods rather than making a post Skenkee, without wishing to be at all rude to you personally, my experience of this game is like life, when you make a private complaint nothing happens! It is when things are brought into the open that people who have the power to sort them, then get off their asses and do something.

Great that Piggsy sorted this......I wouldn't have a clue cos I was born in the Stone Age (not this techno one). As to contacting Mods rather than making a post Skenkee, without wishing to be at all rude to you personally, my experience of this game is like life, when you make a private complaint nothing happens! It is when things are brought into the open that people who have the power to sort them, then get off their asses and do something.
Not rude at all Zapper, I mostly agree on that although sometimes it's better to not. In this case Admins are mostly not only busy on the forums but also in-game. Moderators on the other hand only focus on the forums and can help out fairly quickly. We do like to help the only con is if we are busy in real life since we do this in our free time.
We do have our own private board now since a short while and started using it which helps all of us. So when something is out of our reach or when we need extra help we post a topic there to hopefully speed things up.
We do try to work as hard as we can to get things fixed/done on the forum. :)
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server