Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Over The Line Into Sickville....

The sentence was 'Avalon is like the cancer of the server' and even if it might still be upseting, you can surely understand that it doesnt suggest death or cancer to any avalon player. And it was said in clan chat but that is irrelevant at this point.
You speak as if you had first hand knowledge and was present at the incident.
Also would be interesting to know how u knew what is happening in our clan chat. I was online when that situation happened and "Triquetra warrior whose name starts with D" has never wished death to any of Avalon members.

Dont go around throwing accusations without proof, the 'Avalon warrior with an A' it's called slander.

Unless you can present something concrete, your words carry no weight at all.
Agreed.

Editedpic.png
Editedpic.png (478.32 KiB) Viewed 1421 times

Satisfied?

Btw, we didn't run to the forums nor reported the player. Stuff like this don't bother me. I didn't even told Toastie or any Triq officer about any of it.
We hold Triq no ill will. But this D person is in our sights, so nobody come in here complaining that Ava are bullies.

P.S. Nice to know you guys talk about us that way in clan chat too. xoxo
Last edited by Voldemort on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited out profanity from the first image.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This is very bad.
I was present when she said in clan chat, yes. Didnt know she turned it into something like this.
I sincerly apologise. It is very very wrong. Its not something clan should deal with, game admins should.
Don't worry, the coachman is dead. The horses are dead. The carriage is dead.

I am glad Aileron has posted proof of this. It is what was said in the last Screen Shot that I was told about and then asked if it was me who said it. I then politely asked an Avalon player if such a terrible thing had been said to his clan and the guy responded with, 'yes'. He then said that beyond confirming it he was not able to discuss what, if anything, the chief of Avalon might do about it. All I needed to find out was if it was true, so when I did I then had an image of being mobbed on game as the person who had said it (as in having had a player come to me about it and ask if it was me). I am simply glad the actual culprit has been identified so that I won't have to spend months continually denying it was me (as I did when it was constantly claimed by a couple of players that I was Skullcrusher).

FacingHelp Needs Help

Doesn't this look like a puzzle? Zapper posts a topic and Ail replies just like it was planned,and adds the last part for it to be completed.Also would be interesting to know how u knew what is happening in our clan chat.I was online when that situation happened and "Triquetra warrior whose name starts with D" has never wished death to any of Avalon members.
it probably looks like a puzzle to you because your name is FacingHelp and you need help xD! ok everyone ignore this post.
x
was that suppose to be an insult? :| well if it was it made me laugh not get mad xD
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

As far as concrete goes, Ill say someone just had a cement truck dumped on their heads.
Cement truck will dump on my head when i see the concret name or see the person on screenshot,i can also say that Avalon mage whose name starts with D insulted me,then make a lvl 1 noob with same amount of letters make fake insults-screenshot-hide all but the first D-post on forum.

As far as concrete goes, Ill say someone just had a cement truck dumped on their heads.
Cement truck will dump on my head when i see the concret name or see the person on screenshot,i can also say that Avalon mage whose name starts with D insulted me,then make a lvl 1 noob with same amount of letters make fake insults-screenshot-hide all but the first D-post on forum.

Why don't you ask your clannie? Then come back and apologize, your comment is offensive.

If they don't admit it they are spineless.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I can also say that Avalon mage whose name starts with D insulted me,then make a lvl 1 noob with same amount of letters make fake insults-screenshot-hide all but the first D-post on forum.
I dont know D
I have never talked to D
I have no motive to discredit D
I dont waste my time faking screenshots
I dont care what Triq does to D
i dont care what Triq thinks of us

I even showed you the raw screenshot.
But if anyone is going to have this hostile attiude towards us, then dont expect us to be passive about it.
You get what you ask for. Just dont come here crying or to OTM support about it.

Go ahead and keep representing your clan as an Ava-hater who cant hack it.
See you around.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I asked all clannies yesterday to make no comment on this post. I don't believe Avalon would lie about this incident hence I appologised yesterday.

Very disappointed in facinghell for his comments which show great immaturity and doesn't represent the clan in a good light.

All clannies reading this cease and desist commenting.
"Happy hunting"

Toastie (Lure mage) lv190+ Semi Retired

Juggienaut (Tank warrior) 200+

SneakyStabbie (Rogue) 180+

Wulf05 (PVP Warrior) 130+ Retired

Well Toastie I know you are a dear chap and I commend you for apologising to Avalon over this. I certainly think you are right to stop it here and not allow any players in your clan to try and defend what happened (and even when proof is given then claim it is 'faked' screen shots). I know you will have spoken to the player concerned and hopefully this awful incidence is sorted now.