Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello Behemoth...

Speaking of friendly competition, soccer mom needs to drive her kid to a game :lol:
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

I want to start by saying that even though this thread obviously started aimed personally at someone, I hope we can discuss behavior in general - not pointing at specific individuals or clans. Maybe i should have started a separate thread, but here we are...

Aralus, I understand that it is unrealistic to believe there will be no strife. This is a game, competition is inherent and limited resources ensure that there will be friction. Additionally, the "anonymous" nature of these games allow people to behave in ways that they likely would not in face-to-face situations. I myself have been guilty of that. I also realize the game is played by a wide variety of people - people of all ages, maturity levels, cultures, personalities, individual moral codes, degree of competitiveness, etc.

I do believe it is always possible to hope for and to model behavior which allows people to compete with some degree of respect or good sportsmanship. Maybe it is my own experience in having in-game bullying affect me in real life, maybe it is being a mom, maybe it is my own low-competitive nature, but I find myself increasingly less tolerant of bullying and poor manners in this game.
+1 we do understand zappers point of view; however we should not personally attack someone on forum in any circumstance.

Guys, some of you really would benefit from posting constructive posts that don't attack other users or insult them. Some users on this thread (e.g. Keridwyn) show a prime example of how to have a discussion without the insults.

Your posts are valid and I understand that a discussion needs to be had, but insulting is not the way forward.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Aralus, I would ask you to read my post, 'Hello Avalon'....it insults no one. It relates an incident without temper or exaggeration, and one that has some relevance in that Behemoth simply looks for any excuse he can to insult me and other players on this server, (other than any in his own clan cos of course he would then get the boot). It is exactly that attitude that the worst in game promote. If you look at Behemoth's reply to my post Aralus, you tell me, which is insulting ....my post, ''Hello Avalon' or his reply, where he attempts to do what he does on game, insult and ridicule any of us who are not in Avalon. Unlike Behemoth some of us have really tried to make a change in this game, and instead of hating entire clans, respecting them. I respect players in all clans and I think most players are much the same. It matters because otherwise we will be back in the days of Gol and Marath, both hating each other and the way that sucked out much of the enjoyment of the game for a lot of us.

Quite simply it is a ridiculous situation, when I have shown no disrespect to Avalon, and indeed have praised them on this forum, to be treated to dollops of Behemoth venom when ever the mood takes him. I notice how he writes exactly in the style of He Who Cannot Be Named....as in semi illiterate aggression. He is incapable of reason or debate, only aggression. Also like HWCBN, and DooByrn, he tries the big, macho stuff about, 'facing things on game, not out of it'. But truly nasty players flourish on game, there is no way to stop their behaviour....even when Support gets bombarded by complaints, still several players we all know steal and/or bully and ks, merrily carry on doing that. Argos alludes to this in his reply to this post, and I take your point Argos. There again, if I had done nothing, both you and Tortilla would have been stopped from training (I have a screen shot of HWCBN actually declaring that to his clan). Doing 'nothing' about nasty players is not an option for me (as in when they actively interfere with my game play or that of other decent players). While I accept your point Argos, that the guy we are not allowed to name is back, the fact is he isn't ksing anymore and if he does I will give it my all to once again get him removed. He didn't stop ksing because I asked him to stop in game, nor did his leaders ask him to stop when I politely asked them to (they actively encouraged his behaviour!). He stopped because I brought it to this forum and many complained to Support about him. His ban may have been temporary but at least we all got some peace!

I am not sure if Keri is referring to me or Behemoth in her replies when she talks of 'insulting behaviour'. I would however hope that as Keri, Aernak, JohnGault, Kendrill, Crimsex, Leisa, Blue, Soroman and PizzaParty plus Pigman have all been in a clan with me at one time or another (though only a day in the case of being in Pigman's former clan, Taimon!), they will agree I hold no record in this game of insulting any players unless they behave in a dishonest or greedy or bullying manner. Even then, I do not think it is an 'insult' to confront someone who behaves like that. Yes I am fallible, yes, I make mistakes, yes I am a mediocre player when it comes to skills. There is one big difference between me and every cheat and bully who loathes me in this game for 'daring' to confront them....I don't strut around stopping young kids from doing Arena quests, swearing at players in the passing cos they are not in my clan, ksing players for daring to leave a clan I am in etc etc. I play this game with good will and integrity and no nasty big headed, dim as spectral bully types are ever going to think they can make me kneel and grovel to them.

And yes, I wish problems could be addressed openly but politley in the way Keri and Moldevort suggest, but look at the reply given by Behemoth to my Hello Avalon post, it is nothing but aggression....exactly as he behaves to everyone on game who isn't in his clan. I would love nothing more than to discuss things rationally with players like Behemoth, but they are incapable of any rationality, they see nothing beyond their self interests in the game and look upon every other player as their inferior. That is why players like that cause so many problems and at the end of the day, if their clan leaders won't discipline them they simply get worse. So perhaps I am wrong and entire Avalon thinks the sun shines through Behemoth's posterior, it would certainly explain why he feels free to act like an ape on the game.

Aralus, I would ask you to read my post, 'Hello Avalon'....it insults no one. It relates an incident without temper or exaggeration, and one that has some relevance in that Behemoth simply looks for any excuse he can to insult me and other players on this server, (other than any in his own clan cos of course he would then get the boot). It is exactly that attitude that the worst in game promote. If you look at Behemoth's reply to my post Aralus, you tell me, which is insulting ....my post, ''Hello Avalon' or his reply, where he attempts to do what he does on game, insult and ridicule any of us who are not in Avalon. Unlike Behemoth some of us have really tried to make a change in this game, and instead of hating entire clans, respecting them. I respect players in all clans and I think most players are much the same. It matters because otherwise we will be back in the days of Gol and Marath, both hating each other and the way that sucked out much of the enjoyment of the game for a lot of us.

Quite simply it is a ridiculous situation, when I have shown no disrespect to Avalon, and indeed have praised them on this forum, to be treated to dollops of Behemoth venom when ever the mood takes him. I notice how he writes exactly in the style of He Who Cannot Be Named....as in semi illiterate aggression. He is incapable of reason or debate, only aggression. Also like HWCBN, and DooByrn, he tries the big, macho stuff about, 'facing things on game, not out of it'. But truly nasty players flourish on game, there is no way to stop their behaviour....even when Support gets bombarded by complaints, still several players we all know steal and/or bully and ks, merrily carry on doing that. Argos alludes to this in his reply to this post, and I take your point Argos. There again, if I had done nothing, both you and Tortilla would have been stopped from training (I have a screen shot of HWCBN actually declaring that to his clan). Doing 'nothing' about nasty players is not an option for me (as in when they actively interfere with my game play or that of other decent players). While I accept your point Argos, that the guy we are not allowed to name is back, the fact is he isn't ksing anymore and if he does I will give it my all to once again get him removed. He didn't stop ksing because I asked him to stop in game, nor did his leaders ask him to stop when I politely asked them to (they actively encouraged his behaviour!). He stopped because I brought it to this forum and many complained to Support about him. His ban may have been temporary but at least we all got some peace!

I am not sure if Keri is referring to me or Behemoth in her replies when she talks of 'insulting behaviour'. I would however hope that as Keri, Aernak, JohnGault, Kendrill, Crimsex, Leisa, Blue, Soroman and PizzaParty plus Pigman have all been in a clan with me at one time or another (though only a day in the case of being in Pigman's former clan, Taimon!), they will agree I hold no record in this game of insulting any players unless they behave in a dishonest or greedy or bullying manner. Even then, I do not think it is an 'insult' to confront someone who behaves like that. Yes I am fallible, yes, I make mistakes, yes I am a mediocre player when it comes to skills. There is one big difference between me and every cheat and bully who loathes me in this game for 'daring' to confront them....I don't strut around stopping young kids from doing Arena quests, swearing at players in the passing cos they are not in my clan, ksing players for daring to leave a clan I am in etc etc. I play this game with good will and integrity and no nasty big headed, dim as **** bully types are ever going to think they can make me kneel and grovel to them.

And yes, I wish problems could be addressed openly but politley in the way Keri and Moldevort suggest, but look at the reply given by Behemoth to my Hello Avalon post, it is nothing but aggression....exactly as he behaves to everyone on game who isn't in his clan. I would love nothing more than to discuss things rationally with players like Behemoth, but they are incapable of any rationality, they see nothing beyond their self interests in the game and look upon every other player as their inferior. That is why players like that cause so many problems and at the end of the day, if their clan leaders won't discipline them they simply get worse. So perhaps I am wrong and entire Avalon thinks the sun shines through Behemoth's posterior, it would certainly explain why he feels free to act like an ape on the game.
“Most people who spew hatred aren’t very intelligent or motivated. They tend to be lazy, and if for some reason they are coaxed into picking up a pen, their messages are mostly incoherent and largely illiterate.”
― Damien Echols, Life After Death

Explains the troll, righ? No need to make balloons bigger

Well said Aralus....but I assure you, even if I tried, it would not be possible to make the balloon sized aggression, stupidity and spite of those that go out of their way to ruin this game for some of us, any bigger. My objective has simply been to burst them. Perhaps I have failed, but I'd rather try and fail than sit back and watch them get away with what is truly appalling behaviour.

Zapper how many times do you need to be warned about naming/shaming?
How many of your posts has already been locked? :roll: You just may wanna ask yrself..
In all honesty just look at your posts on CH forums, if your not breaking forum rules your telling little stories and being very creative with your wording but still very inappropriate for the young minds on the forums.

I've avoided posting on any of your topics until now, but I think its enough with your delusions. You claim since you have returned to game you've been getting nothing but insults from players, you even went as far to telling made-up stories about Ddb ksn you on wyrms lol such lies.. You seem to forget I was lvln on west side with Ddb that day and you came up and started ranting on about how Doo is always having his friends help him and then you started to kill a mob on our side lol ofc we locked it, I mean we were lvln there before you even showed up. :?
Hardly ksn, infact I do believe you tried that move on us.

On the note with you returning to game, LET ME REMIND YOU what you said to all of us new Ava members standing at Deep ley. I remember that day clearly because we just killed Mordy and we were going over loot and here you are ranting on like a crazy person calling all of us sell outs and we sold our souls for joining the top clan in Morrigan. Didn't you go as far to making a toon named either sellouts or sellmysoul, and you have the nerve to talk about some players.. Lol too funny, and now your infatuated with Ava. C'mon man!!!

Back in update 3 I thought I knew you and in fact my heart went out to you for the rl issues you were going through since having gone through life changing struggles myself and I know how hard it is. I even had your back on many occasions when it came to dealing with Neo/Kate and all that bs drama. Shoot Behemoth stood up for you numerous times, even when you left game, and for you to return after the Carrow update and start judging anyone that wanted to better their game play and join the top clan, SHAME ON YOU!!
With how your acting in game and CH forum I have to even question was it all made up and just one of your grand stories, because I'm sry it hasn't been that long and to hear you carrying on how you do sickens me. My heart now goes out to **** because I know if it was me how I'd feel.

Dont assume players cant think for themselves and just passes judgement on you because another loathes you, that player your obsessed with and the one you have named and shamed on CH forums over and over again aka my former chief could careless your problems with him. Alittle info for you is not everyone can be easily manipulated like the Skull era.

On behalf of the one that you ran from game, Bob aka Emil.. And the ones you shamed I hope you feel good about yrself Zap. I know you love jumping on the hate wagon for B, lol so easy to do right... One thing your leaving out is Behemoth only starts with those who has crossed one of his friends/family or clannies first. Sorry we don't care for melodrama players, we play to enjoy the game and yes experience it from each class, hints why we have many high lvl toons. I guess you fall into that category of how some can't hear the truth or take it when it's being given right back. Shows how little of a man YOU are.

You Zapper was just warned about creating posts to name/shame hours ago and yet you made another. For a grown man you lack the importance of rules. I do hope OTM will take appropriate action this time and stop giving you a chance to SLANDER ANOTHER PLAYER AGAIN.
:arrow: Maybe then you'll play the game how you should of been all along and embrace that mage class you are and truly help the younger players with the game and not showing them all how vile a grown man can be.

Behemoth gave you some advice, I'll do the same ;)
You question how we even got into Ava, I'll let you in on our awesome strategy!! Play the game/class the best you can, leave the drama to rl. Make your clan choices wisely as for it says alot about who you truly are and it follows you. Im very proud to say Ava is the second clan we've been in and yes our game style shows how good we are... Ty for noticing

Oh and just to comment on how you said in a previous post you don't go off of hearsay, all I can do is lol at that. Its pretty much what started all this, remember your topic..
~I SPY With My Little Eye, yeah all lies, but hey then again you don't go off hearsay. :roll:
Best in life to ya, may you come to peace with whatever is haunting you fellow Mage
~ℜęap wℌaϮ yǫu şօw~

In the passing I notice in your reply to my post, that you talk about Avalon as if you are a cherished member of it. Apart from your wife, I can assure you many of your fellow clan find your constant bullying and offensive behaviour is starting to give Avalon a bad reputation.
*yawn*
My God your long winded, nice to know I'm in your head like I am. Hope I don't take up too much residence in there. :lol: Why not do what you do best dingleberry? Name names... :geek: I'm curious who they are? Or is this just more delusional banter from Morrigans #1 zealot that holds absolutely no weight at all? Ive done nothing but address your own short comings in here straight up and yet you say I damn myself? But in reality, psst... the world the rest of us live in, you damn YOURSELF everytime your skinny fingers touch your keyboard, clearly actions of a bored man in need of some attention. Again zap I'll point out to you, like one man would to another, step bk and re-evaluate your actions, you've even went as far as disrespecting/slandering a young mans father on here. :? Now how pathetic is that? Pretty darn pathetic partner.
And for the record I careless to be "a cherished member" in your sicko psychosis of a world that you think is Avalon.You know notta of the real Avalon nor me sir. Your words are like your life...EMPTY. There's a saying zap "put up or shut up" if you don't understand my western tongue I'll clarify for you. Share evidence/knowledge of your dribble or just stfu DUDE, cuz in the end its all just hot air from the balloons YOU create and then play the martyr in your so called conquest of bursting them all, not even realizing that your contributing to the whole bully equation yourself. Now thats some down right razzle dazzle shizz right there my man lemme tell ya :lol: . Again, I'll reiterate for you ...you ain't phasing me BRO, get me?.. ik what I bring to the table, really ashame you don't. Like me or don't IRDGAF. If anything your def playing into my hand like all small minded trolls would. Eat up lil one! Cheers mate, do try to stop all the hate that you create. :mrgreen:

See you got the wife to back up your all your crap Behemoth. So much for Mr Macho! Sweets, you know you are lying....DooByrn ksed me when he saw me training, you were not down there every time I trained! I got Blood down to witness it. The pair of you are a joke, Mrs and Mrs Munster who go around trashing everyone and lying all the time. Funny how you used to go on about what trouble makers Doo and Neo were with their endless scheming, when you and BaldyMoth are exactly the same! Can't be bothered with either of you.....pair of you are doing a great job ruining the reputation of your clan. As to taking the moral high ground, going on about the 'morality' of my forum posts with regards to 'young eyes'...this when your crude bully of a husband goes around in game swearing and ranting at kids as young as 12 and 13. I mean c'mon woman....do you seriously think you and your pathetic excuse for a man, are in any position to preach about morality when neither of you possess a shred of it. Your old man has the cheek to comment on my personal life even....well here's an idea for you two, I haven't wasted endless time creating enough alts to make an entire clan (so the pair of you living in CH). Speaks volumes for how interesting your personal life is......YAWN.

While you Sweets are using your reply to creep up the backside of forum moderators, casting yourself and hubby as Mr and Mrs 'Wonderful', and hoping I will be banned, hubby is back to his Bronx speak, semi- illiterate, macho man talk....telling me he has done, 'nothing but speak straight to me'. In actual fact he has not once answered any of the facts put to him, which is what all you bully types in game do. You cannot stand being outed for your lousy behaviour, you feel entitled to do as you please, you just make it all up as you go along....LOL.

And YUK Sweets, to your sudden love of 'poor Bob'....the poor Bob who doesn't exist!!!!! The 'poor Bob' who left long ago, was bought by one dishonest player after another and shared at some point by two players, so as to scam on that joint account. Your OWN chief pointed it out on this forum, also Pigman that Bob is a bought account. It should be called 'Bouncing Bob' it has been owned so many damn times! So Emilus ended up with it and was also sharing it with HWCBNamed. Again players were scammed on that bought account. So how the HELL is Emilus allowed to even write on this forum concerning an avatar that he bought, which is a banning offence.....or meant to be. So don't you dare talk to me about rules and morality when you support the Emilus types of this game, who play on bought accounts. How interesting that you align yourself with all the other dishonest and foul mouthed cheats and bullies that yes, I have exposed and they all damn well deserved to be because for far too long they have constantly made game life for many of us so difficult. You pair of MunsterMoths leave me alone and stop trashing everyone else outside of Avalon and all will be well. The times I have simply been training, doing bosses, minding my own business and it is players like YOU, who continually do your best to ruin my game play....I never whispered you or Your BaldyMoth ONCE on game.....it is he who whispers me with his pathetic Bronx gang threat talk and it is HE who will suddenly speak out on 'say' in game to insult me. And it has been the same with every damn ape, weed head, dumb, cheating creep in this game....and I am SICK OF IT. Leave me alone in the game and I won't need to waste my time trying to get freaks like you off my back and the backs of other decent players by bringing it to the forum.

LMFAO, I do believe I got under that soft skin of yours dingleberry. ;) Time to quit being coy and pulling out all your smoke and mirrors. YOU know what you do and say on here, YOU know what you say in game, so pls PAL spare us the "oh I'm so innocent pls pity me and rally behind my weak cause" routine. My wife don't bk up notta i do or say scumbag, i don't need backing up. She def don't lie and I'm glad she has a ss of the whole incident. You wanna push? Well I'll push bk, easy as that. Isn't that what your trying to do? Others not showing you the attention your in such desperate need of receiving so you focus your disgusting evil eye on me aye? Such a huge void in your gut you have to troll and resort to such low acts like this to fill it? YOUR PATHETIC
You call me "macho", now thats really funny. What is the definition of the term you spew around? Means aggressive to me and yet every post I read any of yours its exactly what you sound like, pot calling the kettle black aye dingleberry? Ppl like you are appalling to me sir and your the one that needs to be eradicated from these forums and in game. No one likes or wants around lil pukes like you that all they know how to do is whine, materialize drama and complain bout every given thing under the sun. Exactly why you will never be in a well oiled machine clan that functions, drama free mind you, like Avalon. You are exactly where you need to be.
GROW UP! Act like a man instead of the feeble lil woman that you sound like. From what I see the only dishonest wannabe foul mouthed person is you. You say you don't stand for bullies well heres a news flash for ya dbag.. neither do I. And you have the stench of a bully all over you. I may stick up for my friends and clannies in game but I seriously doubt anyone of the ones I've crossed with will say I carried on and on like you do. Besides the case always turns out to be that most cant handle when a more intelligent person starts in on them, isn't that right dingleberry?
You try to sound all high and mighty while your attacking women and children on here but i gotta tell ya dude, in hindsight your just a lonely, scared little person that tries to feel some sense of worth by pounding/slandering who you have deemed bad players. Most of which are just women and younger players! Your a worthless excuse of a man, i don't think you even know how to be one. Thinking that the only sense of you being mature and masculine is long gone in your family zap.
And what facts have you presented that I have not answered? You are the one that never answered the question that was in my previous post. :roll: You have absolutely no facts and thats your prob and exactly my point. If you ever get some pls do let me know, cuz from where I stand you have jack ****. As for me threatening you? I remember the day you tried to say that I did at mordy, glad I have ss of whole convo too. ;) So that def blows that lil ship of yours outta the water now don't it? I dunno if the buzzer in your lil head has went off yet but lemme just tell ya and be clear...I don't like you zap, or anyone like you. Now if thats not being straight with you then I don't know how else I can say it to you dude. I'm beginning to think your are just thick headed in all your eastern ideals and thats why its just not sinking right in. Maybe you need to re read my previous posts and meditate on them hard, it just may help you. Hard to listen to criticism that may help ffs..maybe you should actually listen and look in at yourself huh zap? Im guessing thats where the root of the prob here is...deep down in YOU. God forbid you take the time to troubleshoot yourself before passing judgment on others.
Get a grip on yourself man and quit slithering/trolling around on these forums bashing whom you deemed needs to be, no one gives a rats ass on what you think anyhow. Which is why all the toons that you've harassed from your previous campaigns are where they are...bk in game. WAKE UP! Im dun feeding you troll, go search out your meals elsewhere. So Hello zap..Now begone! :twisted: