Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thinking of joining a bigger clan on Morrigan

I am looking to join a bigger clan. I have a 135+ Warrior, a 120+ Mage, a 110+ Rogue, and my favorite havent leveled in about one year, only fave because of my first char, DrDerp level 82 Druid.
PS, if I gotta fill out any online app, its not gonna happen. Only time I fill out an app is to buy a bigger toy.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Re: Thinking of joining a bigger clan on Morrigan

I am looking to join a bigger clan. I have a 135+ Warrior, a 120+ Mage, a 110+ Rogue, and my favorite havent leveled in about one year, only fave because of my first char, DrDerp level 82 Druid.
PS, if I gotta fill out any online app, its not gonna happen. Only time I fill out an app is to buy a bigger toy.
Who are you in game? PM me if you have to.
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

But he said no filling out. I remember your clan being the worse. lol

I had to do.

Alts
Abilities
skill levels
class and level and person
ect.

Whoever's clan that was I gave up. :x

*shrug* I suppose we could just recruit anyone who asks to join without knowing who they are or what class or level they are. Perhaps that's the best way to make the most powerful clan in Morrigan.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm sure derp can find a clan that will recruit him without having to "apply". We aren't the only clan in Morrigan, and I don't think he won't want to play with us Avalons anyway, his opinions about us is quite well-known.

Each clan has their own recruiting process, just saying we like to know our applicants a bit more hence the application form. Has worked well so far for us, and we aren't forcing anyone to fill it out, we're just fine and dandy with those who don't want to give us their information to stay away from us. It's not going to affect our gameplay one bit. ;)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.