Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Here I go, best of luck everyone!

Here I go, I haven't been online for a while.. Working my ass of on my last school year. So I have decided to quit (for real now.. Hehe), left already my clan, because I can't really waste my important time on the game. I would rather have a good future! So yeah, I want to thanks everyone in the game.. Even dumb players (won't name dumb ones..).

The main and big Thanks is for the best virtual girl I ever met, wich is Inex!! I know you already know that, but thank you for helping me across the dumb players, and through out the scammers that have scammed. You were a great virtual friend, but now you are a real life friend (yup, distance might be a pain in the ass.. But I couldn't resist to not meet you but we did, hehe!) Thanks to the Havoc first players, the one that helped me to join them and make Havoc a greater clan (Don't know what's happening now), especially Seela! Thanks to Evo crew for making me enjoy the game even more than it was, for making me be the main tank. Ito you deserve to be in a higher clan, you really knew how to lead clan, also you gave so much for me! Thanks to some Avalon players like Crimsix, Okleaaa, Soramon and Leisa (all I remember)!

I'm also sorry for being a little bit dramatic during my game. And sorry for leaving too much clans, it was boring for you..

Goooooood byee!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (131.37 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

Re: Here I go, best of luck everyone!

You take care young beast! You have got your priorities spot on. You only get one chance at being young and it should be about doing all you can to get good school results plus having some fun out there in the real world. Anyone over the age of 25 who plays this game constantly, for years on end, means something is wrong in their real world life (other than parents who are playing it with their child). Hope you will come back now and then, but am delighted you have not allowed it to take over your precious life. Here's to you Cys!