Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My apology

I wanted to somehow apologize to all of ZA for having offended them by allowing my real life friend to play my game while i had quit. I quit because i am inexperienced with gaming community and was thrown off guard by the drama, lack of respect, and language used within a game. And so since i spent real cash on it i felt it a waste to just delete. However, (un-named ZA member) felt it his duty to harrass and threaten my character saying he will have it banned and did so, so ruthlessly and bullying that i was forced to return in order to not have account banned. Well now that i am back (un-named ZA member) proceeds to tell za members im lying and all sorts of nonsense, saying i am begging and harrassing him to join which is completely false. I never once asked him to join. I am not that desperate for a clan that i would resort to begging for one least of all ZA. I had written their leader ONCE asking to join when im higher level back when i was around 140. Asking once isnt begging. And that was before all this drama occurred. I wrote support explaining what i had done by letting my friend play and was told i am safe as long as i never again let anyone play my game,which i wont now that i know better. I just want ZA to stop judging me and having all this anemosity over something so petty as letting a friend play. Pfft
P.S since my return i am having a great time and dont plan on quitting again anytime soon. The things which bothered me before,dont anymore thanks to this great thing called a block button :)
My friends is what keeps me playing. :) ty

Scripture to live by...Luke 6:31
God Bless u all and have fun!!
Remember this is just a game,stop being so serious and enjoy it.

Re: My apology

It's sad when you have to come onto a public form and feel the need to apologize for your actions. Mark, any one that knows you in game, knows you are a good, true, and honest man. SB and I appreciated you letting us know you were leaving and letting a friend play your account. We both understood your reasons for leaving. We are also both glad the real you is back, and appreciated you letting us know that as well. Maybe I'm bias because you were clear with me from start to finish about your intentions to leave, you actually leaving, WHY you left, who was playing your account, etc... But that alone proves to me that it was never your intention to harm, scam, cheat, lie, beg, or harass. You were simply doing what you felt was best for yourself, without knowing the rule of account sharing.

Yes, it was wrong to let someone else play your account - and it tends to always cause problems when that is done, which is why it is frowned upon, Lesson learned, and move on.
As for the unnamed player that's harassing you, let it roll off your back. There will always be someone (especially after letting someone use your account) that will say things to others because that's what they believe. Just because they believe it to be true, does not make it fact. It's such nonsense when people go around spreading falsities, just because they can. As an adult gamer, I have to say, that part of the game is what bothers me the most. I get enough kids bickering in real life! What's worse, is it seems like most of the time it's other adult gamers that cause the most drama.

I do hope that by you posting such a sincere apology here, that those who feel you have offended them can grow up a bit, forgive, and know that you're a value and an asset to any clan. Your honesty should be a clear sign of that.

And yes, gotta love that block button! Do you have your profanity filter on? It helps cut down on the filth if you don't want to see it.

Much love and respect to you - Ulani
Ulani -Ranger
Igraine - Druid
My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.
-Henry Rollins

Hehe Mark, only people you know very good, know you're reality. You're a clever player :) I know you since you're lvl 70 and then you leveled sooo fast.
You remember when you needed gold ? I gave ya enought money cuz i know that you merite it !
Enjoy you're game, btw you're friend was nice.

All my best, Cysero ! :D

Good for you Mark. I was absolutely furious when you came to me and were obviously in such distress at being so viciously threatened by <name removed>. He has no right to remain 'un named'. He has threatened and bullied player after player after player in this game. Many of the very best players in the clan he is in, left because of his behaviour, so you are not alone.

You were an absolute rock solid player in ZAx and you are respected by all who know you. The time has come when a player who repeatedly bullies in game (causing constant disruption, and in cases like yours, real distress) is named and shamed.

Yes, we all have the block button.....I blocked him long ago. But it doesn't stop him then picking on new victims. I also find it absurd that he is in any position to even judge, let alone threaten Mark, for simply letting his friend play on his account. This when <name removed> has a long history in this game of doing endlessly dodgy things when it comes to accounts and acquiring expensive items. None of the latter can be proved, but he was booted from Avalon for theft. That is a fact, as is the fact that he is an out and out bully. I personally know of 7 players who left Morrigan because of <name removed>....it is he who should go!

So chin up Mark, and great to know you have not fled game because of this bully.
Last edited by Morgana on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not name and shame.

I wanted to somehow apologize to all of ZA for having offended them by allowing my real life friend to play my game while i had quit. I quit because i am inexperienced with gaming community and was thrown off guard by the drama, lack of respect, and language used within a game. And so since i spent real cash on it i felt it a waste to just delete. However, (un-named ZA member) felt it his duty to harrass and threaten my character saying he will have it banned and did so, so ruthlessly and bullying that i was forced to return in order to not have account banned. Well now that i am back (un-named ZA member) proceeds to tell za members im lying and all sorts of nonsense, saying i am begging and harrassing him to join which is completely false. I never once asked him to join. I am not that desperate for a clan that i would resort to begging for one least of all ZA. I had written their leader ONCE asking to join when im higher level back when i was around 140. Asking once isnt begging. And that was before all this drama occurred. I wrote support explaining what i had done by letting my friend play and was told i am safe as long as i never again let anyone play my game,which i wont now that i know better. I just want ZA to stop judging me and having all this anemosity over something so petty as letting a friend play. Pfft
P.S since my return i am having a great time and dont plan on quitting again anytime soon. The things which bothered me before,dont anymore thanks to this great thing called a block button :)
My friends is what keeps me playing. :) ty

Scripture to live by...Luke 6:31
God Bless u all and have fun!!
Remember this is just a game,stop being so serious and enjoy it.
I feel sorry for you and you shouldn't be banned for what you have done nothing wrong. Personally I dont know why you have to apologize. I'm still unsure about the whole Steve thing although I know your honest, kind hearted player and you deserve much better.

Wonderful comment Grannus....yep, looks like we are allowed to say the names of any good ZA but not the names of ones who are game versions of the most corrupt and hated Roman dictators. I put his name in caps three times in my response to Marks's post, but they have been removed now.

I also totally agree with the comment of another player, that Mark does not owe ZA any apology. Their leadership (such as it is) should be apologising to Mark! For him to simply ask to join their clan and have the major thug (we all know in that clan) not only swearing at him and sending him threats by in game post, but declaring he will get Mark's account closed down cos he let his pal Steve play his rogue a few times, is just crazy! But then ZA don't do apologies do they. The minute the conduct of some of their leaders and the thug brat is exposed on here (and some of their lies even proven on here), all they do is run to Mummy Support to get our posts banned. Pathetic or what!

I wouldn't have apologized because zombie army is the worse clan you could ever be in.