Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Blacklist of known scammers and players to avoid

No one here has mentioned him before.. I guess because its just plain obvious?

Needforspeed

I have offered him a second and third chance over the years, the most recent one, i gave him the chance, walked passed him, and he attacked me then logged (strangely it did no damage, so i guess jokes on him?)
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me the third time and you wont be doing your gladiator anymore. (As if need gains any xp whatsoever)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Needforspeed

I have offered him a second and third chance over the years, the most recent one, i gave him the chance, walked passed him, and he attacked me then logged (strangely it did no damage, so i guess jokes on him?)
Fool me the third time and you wont be doing your gladiator anymore. (As if need gains any xp whatsoever)
I shall fool u all I wants._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Needforspeed

I just kill anyone with the GRAVITY tag because its all Needforspeed and MedolofHonor. Alts and whatnot.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

LOL'd this hate topic. I didn't see one post on me from anyone except Atrey who said nice things on me. You must b pretty pissed about me killing you in arena. Do u have any proof of me scamming? Or anyone for that matter? Your wild accusations are crazy funny. :D Havnt seen u in a long time. Did you get banned for all your accusations? or do u play another character now? as you can see im still thriving in Herne, with the same characters, still trying to tear down infections monoply. lol Cheers :mrgreen:
151+ Mage

you don't see me complaining about a bunch of players on forums. It's plain rediculous...your accusations. If i broke rules OTM would have banned me a long time ago. Only person who broke the rules is OTM when they went against there own policy of all trades are final. We all know what I'm talking about. :idea:
151+ Mage