Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

2m in giveaways!

#1
hey guys, herne giveaway for all you hungry b*******s :D

its preety straight forward and its not even hard to enter..
ill be givin away lots of gear n gold which may even be valued over 2m on herne including: 1m summer ammys, haste rings, 150 offhands, sks lixs anchient idols and more.
EDIT: 2nd place winner which ill just reroll for will receive a wand of hallows and snowmen helmets (2011) on arwan!

TO ENTER:
forum name and type somethin random.

ill put all the names into a randomizer in 7 days. good luck
Last edited by TheDarkWar on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.42 KiB) Viewed 1968 times

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#2
Exevol

Nice pizza
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#3
Rhinoking01

I like to eat pie xD
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#4
Allymia

Gimme dat pizza ya hoe :L

... And dat cat
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#5
TheDarkWar wrote:hey guys, herne giveaway for all you hungry b*******s :D

its preety straight forward and its not even hard to enter..
ill be givin away lots of gear n gold which may even be valued over 2m on herne including: 1m summer ammys, haste rings, 150 offhands, sks lixs anchient idols and more.
EDIT: 2nd place winner which ill just reroll for will receive a wand of hallows and snowmen helmets (2011) on arwan!

TO ENTER:
forum name and type somethin random.

ill put all the names into a randomizer in 7 days. good luck

Oi you scum that was my picture._. To kik
Warrior:170 :3
Ranger:121
Rogue:105
World: Herne

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#6
Yote wrote:
TheDarkWar wrote:hey guys, herne giveaway for all you hungry b*******s :D

its preety straight forward and its not even hard to enter..
ill be givin away lots of gear n gold which may even be valued over 2m on herne including: 1m summer ammys, haste rings, 150 offhands, sks lixs anchient idols and more.
EDIT: 2nd place winner which ill just reroll for will receive a wand of hallows and snowmen helmets (2011) on arwan!

TO ENTER:
forum name and type somethin random.

ill put all the names into a randomizer in 7 days. good luck

Oi you scum that was my picture._. To kik

N00b yote

HERE MAI ENTRU
CURRY30423 LIKE CHICKEN(Z)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#7
Curry30423 wrote:
Yote wrote:
TheDarkWar wrote:hey guys, herne giveaway for all you hungry b*******s :D

its preety straight forward and its not even hard to enter..
ill be givin away lots of gear n gold which may even be valued over 2m on herne including: 1m summer ammys, haste rings, 150 offhands, sks lixs anchient idols and more.
EDIT: 2nd place winner which ill just reroll for will receive a wand of hallows and snowmen helmets (2011) on arwan!

TO ENTER:
forum name and type somethin random.

ill put all the names into a randomizer in 7 days. good luck

Oi you scum that was my picture._. To kik

N00b yote

HERE MAI ENTRU
CURRY30423 LIKE CHICKEN(Z)

You dont play anymore°-°
Warrior:170 :3
Ranger:121
Rogue:105
World: Herne

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#8
Still nubs._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: 2m in giveaways!

#10
So how do I enter._.?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests