Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Curry30423

Its okay, I think they get a pretty good idea of what its like just by looking at our world forums, curry and skerwald not only speak more often than us other hernerians but much louder aswell :lol: :lol:
This was posted on another thread here... O_O
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (127.33 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Its okay, I think they get a pretty good idea of what its like just by looking at our world forums, curry and skerwald not only speak more often than us other hernerians but much louder aswell :lol: :lol:
The uber nub has spoken *~*
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

We really are some weird ppl in herne._. and that's what makes us amazingly awesome *-* ( all except for yote and sker, and those noobs sere pir and even nooby ranger alb )

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

We really are some weird ppl in herne._. and that's what makes us amazingly awesome *-* ( all except for yote and sker, and those noobs sere pir and even nooby ranger alb )
Oi why me loser-.-' but i agree on the rest.-.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-12-14-14-21-52.png
Screenshot_2014-12-14-14-21-52.png (165.51 KiB) Viewed 2877 times
Warrior:170 :3
Ranger:121
Rogue:105
World: Herne

Yeeeeeh! Take yote if u want morgana she is Kitty *~* ( she also puts curses on ppl D: ) and yote. I sais u cuz u ain't even worth as much as magikarp._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry I just found someone that claims to have more chickens than you. It was 3000
A great nub once said, "their bodies may belong to you, but their souls belong to curry"._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry I just found someone that claims to have more chickens than you. It was 3000
A great nub once said, "their bodies may belong to you, but their souls belong to curry"._.
Speaking of Souls. I sold one of my Frost event bows for a wopping 150k.