Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

To be honest. The "war" had basically been resolved with very little fighting until several Infection members wanted there to be a little more "competition". They did their best to rip our clan apart. Starting another clan of the disenfranchised, misfit, hooligans that were left in the wake of the previous clan "war", they have antagonized, griefed, and caused general mayhem ever since. They have broken open the walls of Arkham Assylum and loosed the most vile of all the criminals Herne had to offer in an attempt to create more "competition". WH was bored, so he decided to try to burn Herne to the ground.
Gavarde WizardNinja - Ranger King of Herne
Lvl 193 Mage
Lvl 126 Warrior
Lvl 97 Ranger
Lvl 68 Druid

Sure Herne can take down the high mobs, like nerco.
But were missing things, both clans can't forgive each other for the things they did. Doing childish to each other, always saying the other clan started, always thinking there are spies, always starting with something to trick the other clan.
If both clans forgive each other, we can live without war in herne, we don't need to fight, we don't need to do bad to the 'enemy' clan.
But no, both clans keep doing bad to each other, stealing/resetting locks from bosses and don't grand any thing to the other clan. I hope that herne will change, but i know, it's like a dream.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Guys, honestly, please... let's stop pointing fingers. I didn't write my post to chastise anyone in particular or start more drama. Truthfully, I was trying to point out that it's a little crazy how CONSUMING the war has been... and I was lamenting about how tired I am of being caught in the crossfire. I wrote the post after yet another friend tried to insinuate that someone in his clan must have betrayed them for me to be wearing full DL. :roll:

When I hit higher levels, I wasn't out camping dl bosses all the time because at the time only three clans had members high enough to help me kill them, and if I asked for help, it threw me in the middle of a lock/reset battle with friends ticked at me because they said I was teaming up with the enemy. I spent a week or two getting killed in the arena because I camped a DL boss with Clan A. When boss spawned, Clan A asked for help from Clan B. Meanwhile, Clan C shows up as we start. Lock war ensues. Reset battle fails. We get lock and kill, and some folks from Clan C were sore because I was already grouped with Clan A and B long before Clan C ever even showed up. The person killing me in arena has been a close game friend for over a year, and a former clan mate. Really blew me away that something so ridiculous could be such a big deal.

So after that, I only went to boss calls that weren't in contention, which weren't many. I left groups or logged when lock wars started. I traded, and I bought dl items, and a few friends farmed outside of their own clans to help me out. I got my DL, but darnit it was hard - harder than it had to be. And now I still deal with constant questions and suspicions because I was able to do it in spite of the battling clans? It's just not right. This isn't my war, and I hate it that I can't seem to avoid it, despite how hard I try. Hell, I can't even express a desire for peace on the forums without ya guys arguing! :p
Flicker
Level 187 Mage (Herne)
Clan Reciprocity Chieftain
MercyHealer
Level 112 Druid (Herne)
Deaths Whisper
Level 96 Rogue (Crom)

"A kindness received should be given with a freer hand." -Saint Ambrose

To be honest. The "war" had basically been resolved with very little fighting until several Infection members wanted there to be a little more "competition". They did their best to rip our clan apart. Starting another clan of the disenfranchised, misfit, hooligans that were left in the wake of the previous clan "war", they have antagonized, griefed, and caused general mayhem ever since. They have broken open the walls of Arkham Assylum and loosed the most vile of all the criminals Herne had to offer in an attempt to create more "competition". WH was bored, so he decided to try to burn Herne to the ground.
That is your opinion of the events that had occurred. How ever mine differs.

Yes i had left infection with no enemies and or fighting, it was not untill the people i grouped with for a boss that was not an infection member would show me whispers from your clan trash talking me for no reason, along with reseting a killian i was on for no reason, and simply having sex with my mother because we locked a boss on you guys. I understand there could be someone heated at the moment of losing a boss since no one but infection had shown up to a boss for months. So finally losing one to people including their swarn enemies may have been a shock.

How ever the fact remains most of infection members turned sour towards me simply because they lost some bosses which to be honest none of your members need the drops, its just a power thing with you guys. The only difference is instead of keeping it classy like the big mature clan you guys claim to be... Some of you resorted to name calling, using old insults towards peoples families and simply stiring the pot to try and get a reaction.

Its the same song new dance between rivals, one will always blame the other.
Personally im over it and have simply just blocked everyone. Some of you guys should try the same. If OTM could just fix the boss resets then i think herne would be pretty peaceful

That is your opinion of the events that had occurred. How ever mine differs.

Yes i had left infection with no enemies and or fighting, it was not untill the people i grouped with for a boss that was not an infection member would show me whispers from your clan trash talking me for no reason, along with reseting a killian i was on for no reason, and simply having sex with my mother because we locked a boss on you guys. I understand there could be someone heated at the moment of losing a boss since no one but infection had shown up to a boss for months. So finally losing one to people including their swarn enemies may have been a shock.

How ever the fact remains most of infection members turned sour towards me simply because they lost some bosses which to be honest none of your members need the drops, its just a power thing with you guys. The only difference is instead of keeping it classy like the big mature clan you guys claim to be... Some of you resorted to name calling, using old insults towards peoples families and simply stiring the pot to try and get a reaction.

Its the same song new dance between rivals, one will always blame the other.
Personally im over it and have simply just blocked everyone. Some of you guys should try the same. If OTM could just fix the boss resets then i think herne would be pretty peaceful
I know yours differs. Swine and you both have an interesting memory of events. Funny that you claim to be so amicable when for months and years you were so pissed off and outright cruel to the same people you clan with now.

You talk about whispers from us. I don't know what was said but we were all pissed. You were our friend and you said you were bored with us so you up and left, taking all the spoils of what your clan had worked with you to amass and you left to fight against us. Your "competition" be damned. Yes there were probably alot of angry words because we felt betrayed.

The killian. Really?! You are gonna use that as an excuse?! How often did the words come out of your mouth to basically everybody that you tortured in the arena from lvl 1's to 200, that the arena is for pvp. If you don't like it then don't go there. When alot of us did our best to live and let live with you, you still targeted us in the arena. Sure you may have been hounded by some in our clan, but there were plenty that left you alone, like me, until you decided we were all the same to you and attacked us all indiscriminately.

The fact remains that you expressed outright hatred in word and action toward the people you are now clanned with, the people that we have battled for years, that bullied and griefed and ksed, and somehow you believe we shouldn't feel a sense of betrayal?

You are delusional. The hurtful words and jabs at family and RL circumstances never bothered you before when you were the one dishing them out. You justify your behavior by saying we did this and that, when you lived that example for us day in and day out for over a year.

Get a grip WH
Gavarde WizardNinja - Ranger King of Herne
Lvl 193 Mage
Lvl 126 Warrior
Lvl 97 Ranger
Lvl 68 Druid

Yep.......nothing's gonna change no matter how many neutral people (myself included) wish it to stop. And as for rogue/warrior drops being hoarded for alts? Yeah...im still waiting for my frozen dagger since JANUARY. I know people have. But theyre saving it for a lv 50 alt soon to be 135 in about 6 months or so. Economy is screwed. The server is screwed. Only reason to keep playing is hoping for decent encounters with good people.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]