Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Hey all, a awesome guy by the name of MrFish introduced m to this world. My mains is on danu & my character's name is Celtic_Tavern (check me out on Insta) ;)

Have a good day all :D
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Hello, My name is Searla.

Hello, My name is Searla and i returned back after a long time after seeing alot of changes in this MMORPG game. I played in Rosemerta long time back and i am playing now in Herne server. I hope people in this server are happy to see new active payers and support them as well. My class i choosed is of rogue.

Happy to see change in this game, missed all my old friends too, i don't know where they are now but still if you guys see my message then pls ping me back at my post or pm me..
sεαяℓα

Herne lost a wonderful player today

DENMA GAR of herne server passed away today in real life. Please wish him Godspeed and a calm sea wherever his next journey takes him. He was a way better human than I am and took the time and effort to guide new toons and made herne word a little bit better every day he was in it. RIP MY FRIEND in and out of game. Your presence will be missed. Next drinks on me. Line them up.....

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Curry iz me.... Started with lightchamp and got into Celtic physcos... My first clan I was in. Met many friends there some still play now, most quit. Later joined pagan met some more friends here. Fyi I hated inf back then... Then realized I had many friends in it so yeaa started liking them. Later joined rise... Place where we found out our chief was a coo-coo head. Had ranger banned once... Acc sharing. Got unbanned...barely played him...joined escalation and decided to make a rogue...leveled it..made loads of new friends in esc
..esc broke... I was sad._. Most friends quit... Joined pigeons first day it was made in arena... Moved to lugh much later... Came back to herne so yeaaaaaah here I am... Collecting chickens... ._.
When I quit few years back curry leaves a comment on my thread saying "gimme ur stuff" :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Herne lost a wonderful player today

DENMA GAR of herne server passed away today in real life. Please wish him Godspeed and a calm sea wherever his next journey takes him. He was a way better human than I am and took the time and effort to guide new toons and made herne word a little bit better every day he was in it. RIP MY FRIEND in and out of game. Your presence will be missed. Next drinks on me. Line them up.....
RIP to Denma. Never got a chance to chat w em. But still devastating.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: Herne lost a wonderful player today

RIP to Denma. Never got a chance to chat w em. But still devastating.
He was a great person and will be deeply missed RIP
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +