Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Eda comes. Bam bam. Chicken dead. Eda leaves. Curry cries
Eda finds out chicken was immortal. Curry finds eda. Curry throws eda ina pit n get a wild boar to pee on eda.
Eda comes out from the pit. Throws curry in the pit. Fills the pit with dead ckickens. Closes the pit with iron bars. Laughes and walks away.

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

I remember i powerleveled you with Ismael on lvl 100 spiders :3
Anyways, it would be great to see you here again :)

Moss
yeah man that was during last year yule, april-may i think. fun times, i stopped playing for 3 months cause i bought myself a house, but im coming back soon, maybe next month feb, with plat and scs, might even share with ya :lol:
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Eda comes. Bam bam. Chicken dead. Eda leaves. Curry cries
Eda finds out chicken was immortal. Curry finds eda. Curry throws eda ina pit n get a wild boar to pee on eda.
Eda comes out from the pit. Throws curry in the pit. Fills the pit with dead ckickens. Closes the pit with iron bars. Laughes and walks away.
Curry uses his God like powers to revive all chickens. Curry comes out of pit n uses God like powers to send eda to a place where He Can't come back. Curry uses God like powers to make poop land on eda.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Eda is a mage. Curry trapped himself in the prison. Eda kills currys chicken army. Curry crashes and wont be abble to log forever.

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Eda is a mage. Curry trapped himself in the prison. Eda kills currys chicken army. Curry crashes and wont be abble to log forever.
Lol my ass u kill the chicken army they will Peck u to death._. Then sit on u
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

My name is Aerodynamics I am from crom ( 68 Druid ) i am currently lvl 100 warrior now.. i joined Frostyblaze as my first clan ... i had my first clan war when i was lvl 6.. i wanted to help, but im still useless. so after leveling up to 10+ i sold some items i have on as i xferd 500k sold rarest firebolg and more.. i met my friend roguedx who started to teach me things about herne. prices and more then i met more ppl and left frostyblaze at lvl 36.. i met my friend at frosty named eda :3 (Nubda) then had more friends..started a career at dicing lost some and won more apparently :lol: then i had reached lvl 60 finally then quitted for a month .. because crom stuff .. i went back and head leveling until i joined unity at level 80. became recruit to gen.. had full warden and more until i reached Lvl 100 i was banned... lets skip dat k? ( 3 months ) i was banned until i was unbanned i got kicked out of unity cause of server reset.. and ill start as a clansman again.. before that i joined myst and i didnt like the clan so i left :lol:
now this is my life at herne i joined last 7 months .. i hope that i will also go until which lvl i can but too lazy to lvl :3 but ill lvl starting from now on *
Aerodynamics - LVL1005 warrior
World : Herne

Re: outcasts

the outcasts are worthless, they do have a boss: Urgan the Wretched wich is used by noobs to get some gold.
takes to long to go there for me.
Ya noobs like u use him
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207