Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Ill start it off.

My ign is Dopeehead level 203+ warrior. I started playing in the end of September 2013, yes ik im still sorta new. I am currently chief of my clan Newbirth. Our training clan is now UnitedPigeons. UP is a clan for 100-149 who are training to be with us. We are a pretty new clan made about at the end of January. What has kept us alive beats me. When i first started playing i was just a little nooby castle troll lol. It got old but don't worry, to this day i get trolled by noobs a couple times a day lol. So u can say i am paying the price. I became more productive. I won't mention all the clans i was in as a noob. I was a pretty big clan goddesses back then, excuse the language. I will mention CelticPsychos llol. Level 55. This is where i met one of my best friends KinkyRobert. Yea we were once the same level lol. Don't ask how he is already 190. Ask that sc fiend(idk how to spell it). Anyway we got too cool for CP and joined a clan called NoMercy. We were still pretty noob. Then, we made a clan called Paradox. This was a very memorable, fun time.in my CH career. I was in this clan until about 130 in which the EQUALISTS war started. We were all still much lower level then them so it was ugly at first. Paradox eventually fell apart so i joined BlazingFrost. At this time the war was still going on,and BF didnt want me to be in it so i left. KinkyRobert told me don't worry lets make a clan, just us, lets keep it basic. So we made the clan and EVERYONE wanted in. This clan was growing with fantastic members rapidly. Kinky was original chief but had to go inactive for some time so i took over and kept it alive with the help of Infection. We won the Equalist war. I feel like i lead this clan in the right direction. Oh yes. Can't forget this. We stole some of the good fruit out of Equalists. As in Baldhealer, Plasmodia(one of my best friends on CH), Mrfish and some others. We are currently in a war with ResUrgenS or however it's capitalized. I do not take this war personally and i do enjoy the competition. Lets hear your story of your CH career :)
Last edited by Dopeehead on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Curry iz me.... Started with lightchamp and got into Celtic physcos... My first clan I was in. Met many friends there some still play now, most quit. Later joined pagan met some more friends here. Fyi I hated inf back then... Then realized I had many friends in it so yeaa started liking them. Later joined rise... Place where we found out our chief was a coo-coo head. Had ranger banned once... Acc sharing. Got unbanned...barely played him...joined escalation and decided to make a rogue...leveled it..made loads of new friends in esc
..esc broke... I was sad._. Most friends quit... Joined pigeons first day it was made in arena... Moved to lugh much later... Came back to herne so yeaaaaaah here I am... Collecting chickens... ._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hey I'm Baldhealer, 184(Halfway to 185!) Rogue. I have a misleading name as you can see and I been in Celtic Heroes since October 2012 Started with a warrior named Josten27 which I have no idea where it is. I used to be a castle troll like Dopeehead and we used to fight eachother almost everyday(Was fun by the way) we ended up being homies and we clannies now. I personally hate leveling a lot, but I have to do it. And... Idk Thats it. :) oh and I like apples

Edit: And I hate Curry.
I always wanted to ride an alpaca

Rosmerta
Lvl203 Warrior

Hey I'm Baldhealer, 184(Halfway to 185!) Rogue. I have a misleading name as you can see and I been in Celtic Heroes since October 2012 Started with a warrior named Josten27 which I have no idea where it is. I used to be a castle troll like Dopeehead and we used to fight eachother almost everyday(Was fun by the way) we ended up being homies and we clannies now. I personally hate leveling a lot, but I have to do it. And... Idk Thats it. :) oh and I like apples

Edit: And I hate Curry.
Not bald not healer._. Ik u luvs me. -. I remember when I used to help u out nub._. Yw.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.