Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Hiii :D im from crom but i met a few friends in herne, curry for example is obsessed with chickens :mrgreen: yilley is a noob warrior struggling keeping agro and tanking falgren (needs more practice) :mrgreen: and pirahna (i just found out) that he's a Fish..!!

And piily migrated from crom to ur server to help curry with his chicken hunt x)
Nukie I feel left out!!
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Hiii :D im from crom but i met a few friends in herne, curry for example is obsessed with chickens :mrgreen: yilley is a noob warrior struggling keeping agro and tanking falgren (needs more practice) :mrgreen: and pirahna (i just found out) that he's a Fish..!!

And piily migrated from crom to ur server to help curry with his chicken hunt x)
Nukie I feel left out!!
Who are you again?

Nukie I feel left out!!
Who are you again?
Depends on who's asking Sir PainOlympyian
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

So that's y she spammed me at low level.____.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nukie I feel left out!!
Who are you again?
I think he's that guy you helped on Cronus.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.