Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The idea of EQUALISTS

Zachw lvl 105 warr from united pigeons gave his younger sister her first lix .....
Isn't that illegal? ;)

Getting back on topic, messing up someone's lix is a red line that most players don't cross. I'm not gonna defend anyone from Equalist who does it, I assume that they realise the consequences and are prepared to live with it.
did u really just say that? After your tried to ks my rogue for 10mins straight. Then left saying " i will be back " and when you came back you started the spam thing. Hypocrite...

You are claiming infection is ruining players fun but i don't see u explaining how , to me you are just jealous and making up accusations. I just gave u a list of ways your clan has actually negatively effected members of hernes "fun" so give a reply on what justifies your clans actions and also give some real examples of how infection ruins players fun instead of just claiming we do (then you will maybe get some credability).
I have more proof
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (120.58 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
Have fun by God's will

You are claiming infection is ruining players fun but i don't see u explaining how , to me you are just jealous and making up accusations. I just gave u a list of ways your clan has actually negatively effected members of hernes "fun" so give a reply on what justifies your clans actions and also give some real examples of how infection ruins players fun instead of just claiming we do (then you will maybe get some credability).
A lot of my friends quit or transferred to another world that is a lot of proof. It is secondary message proof and can be collaborated with more people as for proof. My best friend quit because he said infection ruined his game by ksing n stuff.
Have fun by God's will

Mike
I grow tired of your incessant whining! You sound like a druid! I find it rather odd that you have developed such a beef with our clan when you yourself were trying to find any way in you could. Your pals in Ascension were doing far worse to Rise than we ever did. Mike this game is fun because of the community and competition. The current grind that is required to advance would drive you crazy if there were not the competition and community. Arena and boss fights are only a symptom of the problems between our clan and equal/ascension. The problem is there are people we refuse to play with because of their character and that will always cause us to strive to be opposed to them.

Mike get off your soap box. It's becoming a joke.
And again I am not whining, look at main topic I am role playing as amon the leader of Equalists. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6lzPcOdzI may God grant us understanding and ease.
Have fun by God's will

That doesn't prove anything bud. That's just a random chat.... And your still dodging my questions about your clannies kill stealing low levels elixirs and why its ok to reset bosses. You are pretty ignorant, just ignore the issues that don't affect you, don't worry i will make sure there are consequences for your clannies who are bullying other players who can not defend themselves.
Wo1f 190 rogue
Souls 180 druid
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.... And im all out of bubble gum

Please explain what the screen shot of Atreyu's GlassBoard post is supposed to prove.
To me, as someone who lived through that time, it proves my earlier comments: NuMob dominated the server and bullied everyone who wasn't in their clan. They didn't let anyone else get bosses. They didn't share. Isn't this the greed you keep talking about?
Atreyu speaks with concern that his clan's days of domination were numbered, and it sounds like he is worried that another clan might be strong enough to compete for bosses.

Please, explain your point.
Ziva
Ranger 207
Clan Infection
World: Herne

I have more proof
I rule this proof irrelevant. Today is March the 9th 2014. The date of this picture is July 30th which means it was from last summer if not two summers ago. Not to mention if you look at the glass board it is from an outdated version which means it was taken at the time of the picture again almost a year ago. Good try mike but get some recent stuff. Case closed. *drops gavel*
Name: Saxo
Class: Ranger
Level: 190
Clan: Infection
A proud tester of beta expansion 4
Been here since the beginning, still going strong!

I feel like mikes " idea of equalists " is revenge. Saying infection is ruining the game for him or his friends and then backslashing to try and say proof of bad things and reasons of why he attempts to kill and ks and why his clan try's to also.

Ps saxo thats 2012 summer

That's what I thought. Irrelivent yet again.
Name: Saxo
Class: Ranger
Level: 190
Clan: Infection
A proud tester of beta expansion 4
Been here since the beginning, still going strong!

did u really just say that? After your tried to ks my rogue for 10mins straight. Then left saying " i will be back " and when you came back you started the spam thing. Hypocrite...
Nice try with the half-truths. Galleleo called and grouped me for some Goretusk and when I arrived he was merrily ks-ing your alt. I don't condone it but it had nothing to do with me. And when we were doing the Goretusk the splash damage from my firestorm killed a few swine prompting your tantrum (unfortunately I didn't take screen shots of your abuse). As always you're economical with facts to try and spin the narrative your way.

And I hate to break this to you but I wouldn't waste 10 minutes ks-ing you or your alts, you just don't matter that much to me.