Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To clan ascension

I need to interject here, if I may. Swine referred to ascension as "defiance". Isn't. Infection from Britannians and NewBritannia, and Ascension from DarkAngels originally? All it is, is just an old rivalry that goes back a couple years.

Mike did a good thing, not to bash on inf cuz I know almost everyone in the clan, but swine could've just kept quiet and this whole thing would NOT have to happen. I don't mean to start anything, but really, it's kind of annoying to see the same people hate each other for over a year JUST because of a clan name. Or...names, in this case. Inf and Asc are just Britannians and DarkAngels under a different name, I honestly miss those days because things weren't as bad. There was no arena to come to, and there was no (excuse me for saying this) ymb killing an asc member and running out the arena, asc gets mad kills ymb back, ymb calls inf, asc calls rise, and the arena turns into a war zone. 9/10 times ymb attacks someone and I'm usually there to see it. And then rise and ymb slowly back out and leave inf and asc going at it for hours (might be over dramatic on the time but idc). Point is mike was just thanking one clan, why the other gets jealous is beyond me.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I need to interject here, if I may. Swine referred to ascension as "defiance". Isn't. Infection from Britannians and NewBritannia, and Ascension from DarkAngels originally? All it is, is just an old rivalry that goes back a couple years.

Mike did a good thing, not to bash on inf cuz I know almost everyone in the clan, but swine could've just kept quiet and this whole thing would NOT have to happen. I don't mean to start anything, but really, it's kind of annoying to see the same people hate each other for over a year JUST because of a clan name. Or...names, in this case. Inf and Asc are just Britannians and DarkAngels under a different name, I honestly miss those days because things weren't as bad. There was no arena to come to, and there was no (excuse me for saying this) ymb killing an asc member and running out the arena, asc gets mad kills ymb back, ymb calls inf, asc calls rise, and the arena turns into a war zone. 9/10 times ymb attacks someone and I'm usually there to see it. And then rise and ymb slowly back out and leave inf and asc going at it for hours (might be over dramatic on the time but idc). Point is mike was just thanking one clan, why the other gets jealous is beyond me.
The way mike thanked ascension was by smearing the fact that they did so into everyone in Hernes face. To properly thank someone, you don't go and shout into a loudspeaker to a whole crowd about how someone gave you a quarter so you could buy a slice of pizza at a football game. All you simply should do, is thank them on the spot, and not get their heads bigger than they already are

Moneyshot, I'm not some stuck up scallywag who wants to prove different by writing in blue, but your accusations against me are myths made up by people who don't like me. I never scammed, ask any of my friends on the game. Unless you can tell me who i scammed, and what i scammed (you don't because your stubborn to hear truth because you have something against me), then back off.

Oh thats right! You can't! Because i never scammed anyone. Mmmmmmmmmmkk?
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

1. I am not stuck up at all. And 2. I right in blue because its my favorite color and I like the look of it. U have a problem with the color i right my post in simply dont read it. About u scamming, I have heard so many damn people call u a scammer and your also on xxaritus's blacklist of know scammers. And 3. I had nothing against u until i heard many people call u a scammer in castle and on forums. Your wanabee status as a forum troll is another thing that makes me not like u, because your claiming to be something u arent.

there ya go idiot, no proof, just lies. I never scammed. Rumours are very easy to spread. One person tells another, the chain continues and then everyone is subject to lies. I thought you would be more intelligent, but obviously not.
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

there ya go idiot, no proof, just lies. I never scammed. Rumours are very easy to spread. One person tells another, the chain continues and then everyone is subject to lies. I thought you would be more intelligent, but obviously not.
Just like the rumor of Yote being pregnant :D...

Can I have a quarter for some pizza?

Is the pizza good?

I am hungry
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Can I have a quarter for some pizza?

Is the pizza good?

I am hungry
No my quarter.

No its terrible dont eat it u dont want any.

How about 1 chip.

:)
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan: