Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: And so it continues.......

Oooh... detective shaden on the prowl again.

Narcissism is the closest word i could describe your clan to be in my vocabulary, if you have a better word, please share it with me so we can discuss this. However you are self-centred and a bit mean to anyone who disagrees with your ideals. If you disagree with me, please ask any member of the Herne community who isn't in infection, and i can ensure they will either back down and be too afraid to say something, or show what they truly believe, and it will be along the lines and similar as to what i have just typed above.
Hahaha! Lol! Alright u can ask me that. :evil: Time to prove u wrong! Infection yea if your retarded enough to make them mad then you will hate them. Honestly getting on their good side isnt as hard as you think. All it requires is not trash talking them, being nice to them, and not bugging them 24/7. That being said yea i do understand that i was in the clan, but really being out of the clan seems no different except from the part of being lonely 24/7 and no bossing. I love infection, if not for them i wouldnt have what i have today.

How on earth did you gather up all of those quotes? Thats actually really really funny. Bravo!
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

Narcissism is a term that originated with Narcissus in Greek mythology who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water. Currently it is used to describe a person characterized by egotism, vanity, pride, or selfishness.
Etc, etc... Tyvm Wikipedia
Could be worse... You Could Have The High Lvl Inf's After You.. Like GayBoi, PigFloo, Fred, Metallica Etc...

I am going to counter your definition of the infection. We aren't narcissistic, as none of us is into ourselves. We are, in fact into each other much more than we are into ourselves. I would, and will, die for my clanmates - and in order for them to get something they need.

-- voted sexier than chillrend - 2012 and 2013
8-)
I have to agree with you. I don't have any problem with infection because Ive known most of you from when I started playing this game like a couple of years ago. My ONLY problem with infection is Maxx. And apparently I have to apologize for something that I didn't do. Like lying to "his clannies". Here's how it went down, word for word, action for action. I won't leave anything out.

Me and...I believe it was Albericus (I was like 80s when this started) were lined up for balmon who hadn't spawned yet. I got there first, actually me and Albericus got there at the same time. I had to run off to do a couple of things, so I asked if I could take. He might've gone afk, because he didn't respond for like 5 minutes. When balmon finally spawned (this is exactly how it happened) I said to albericus "I'm sorry if I ks, and it is entirely unintentional." maxx comes up, I already started balmon. By the time I started albericus came back and said it was all good, maxx comes up...and kills me. Ok the first time, no problem. But then I noticed he only killed me, and not albericus. I went to do balmon again because Albericus said I could have. Again...maxx comes up and kills me. Only me, and not albericus. Then kills balmon. THAT'S when I told someone in infection. And from that moment on...he hasn't let up. I didn't lie. I don't lie in MMOs. What's the point? And from that moment on...Maxx camps the arena. Friggen, last week I was doing crammok, and I had just tapped Assassinate, I saw I was a interrupted, and my hp just DROPPED. Next thing I know I have 2 hits left for crammok...and I'm dead. You guessed it. (a wild Maxx appeared) Like I said...this is what's going on. I never lied to the kid or to "HIS clannies". All I do now is ask people to get him to stop, or I ask people who are his level and kill him so I don't spend an hour trying to kill crammok since Maxx is 60 levels above me. Seriously...I miss the old days BEFORE this stupid arena quest. And I get that the arena is FFA and all but...honestly, if I'm not the only person who has this problem......then what the hell are we doing in the arena not letting people gain extra exp to get better and actually become a challenge? That's exactly how it happened. Ask everyone I know, Commendo, Florian, WoVen, Galadak, Fraser. Almost every high level players knows this.

And it's not that i hate infection....I just dislike maxx. I love infection, because they remind me of Brits back when I started playing. Everyone in infection knows me pretty well, and I honestly have no problem with them. Just Maxx. Because he's stuck in this fantasy like I did something SO TRAGICALLY WRONG (no Tragedy pun shaden lol) and makes up this story about me lying to "HIS clannies". I never lied. I just asked for help.

That being said...I'm playing much less cuz of work, and because the level of aggression and hate in Herne...it got me bored. So...best regards, stay safe.
Could be worse... You Could Have The High Lvl Inf's After You.. Like GayBoi, PigFloo, Fred, Metallica Etc...

yilley can u explain to me magicboi's story :p once i went to arena to do my glad and he randomly started killing me when i had done NOTHIING...this is how MY hate towards you guys started ._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

You really aren't on some special "target list"

Could be that you were a jerk to the wrong people's alts
(who were obviously members of a clan that could come to protect them)

Could be that when you were killed in return, you called your clan...

Could be that you, and one or two of your pals suggested we were starting a clan war.
(Its the ARENA.... It's for little battles like this, for crying out loud)

It could be, that your behavior in this caused huge issues within your own clan, and still(!) when you post stuff like this, it's all about you....
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

yilley can u explain to me magicboi's story :p once i went to arena to do my glad and he randomly started killing me when i had done NOTHIING...this is how MY hate towards you guys started ._.

It's the arena... There are several people from different clans who feel a pvp area should be used as a pvp area. Otherwise those PVP statistics wouldn't be so high.

I think it's funny when people complain about one or two high levels killing them in the arena, when i see many, many mid-level players constantly torturing lower levels in the arena.
Shaden - DPS 180+

It's the arena... There are several people from different clans who feel a pvp area should be used as a pvp area. Otherwise those PVP statistics wouldn't be so high.

I think it's funny when people complain about one or two high levels killing them in the arena, when i see many, many mid-level players constantly torturing lower levels in the arena.
Well said traj! I hate when i see a mid lvl killing a lvl20 constantly over and over again, then i go kill the mid lvl and he crys about it. Then i tell him it was because he was being a bully, his/her response is now your bullying me. WTF! Really people gona bully someone then complain when someone comes and destroys them??. Guess what "Carmas a b**ch".

Well Its Different If They Attack You First..... But Thats True I Do See A Lot Of Low Lvl's Getting Tortured By Some Mid Lvl Players... I may have the occasional sweep blow kill some but thats not all the time :D

Well Its Different If They Attack You First..... But Thats True I Do See A Lot Of Low Lvl's Getting Tortured By Some Mid Lvl Players... I may have the occasional sweep blow kill some but thats not all the time :D

Dupre [Inf] logged into arena, ran to his gladiator, started killing it

I happen to know that neither Dupre, nor any of his alts had attacked you in the arena.
He hadn't spoken to you.
He hadnt been logged in that entire day - probably even several days

You ran over and killed him, without saying a word...

My point in all of this is; why should MB treat you any differently than you treat others?
Shaden - DPS 180+