Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Screw this game

Yo all u high lvls who think its beneath you to group with a lvl 30+ who needs a boss in dustwither or shalemont, friggen grow up and group with them. I'm tired of being ksed because I'm now left to use a lvl 33 rogue. I got ksed twice today in less than 10 minutes BY THE SAME GUY mind you. I'm really close to calling it quits. I'm seriously tired of looking back at the past of this game and hoping that things would go back to the way things USED to be; high lvls helping low lvls at a moments notice. But what little hope I had...hell no. Things aren going bak to the way they used to be. Matter of fact, screw it. I quit completely. This game sucks now. With all it's patches and expansions, all the scammers and OTM fakes and players who constantly unfathomable on others to get what they want...man I go through that in real life. I don't need a stupid game to relive that crap. I quit. Everyone else enjoy your gameplay. I'm done. DONE!
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Screw this game

Yo all u high lvls who think its beneath you to group with a lvl 30+ who needs a boss in dustwither or shalemont, friggen grow up and group with them. I'm tired of being ksed because I'm now left to use a lvl 33 rogue. I got ksed twice today in less than 10 minutes BY THE SAME GUY mind you. I'm really close to calling it quits. I'm seriously tired of looking back at the past of this game and hoping that things would go back to the way things USED to be; high lvls helping low lvls at a moments notice. But what little hope I had...hell no. Things aren going bak to the way they used to be. Matter of fact, screw it. I quit completely. This game sucks now. With all it's patches and expansions, all the scammers and OTM fakes and players who constantly **** on others to get what they want...man I go through that in real life. I don't need a stupid game to relive that crap. I quit. Everyone else enjoy your gameplay. I'm done. DONE!
I would help but If you asked I'd be busy training, I think thats why your frustrated. Everyone is training, Just give us time.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

I don't think gusti was training taking out ducarius and kiara, I even asked him to wait since I needed. Didn't even have the curtesy to respon to a group request. That's the bs I get frustrated over. Not that people are training. When people tell me they're training I understand. I was there. I get it. But to knowingly ignore a group request sends an image about that player.

Btw this is NOT naming and shaming. Just pointing out facts here. Pretty sure if I did this (which I wouldn't) people would be saying my name too on the forums.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

A lot of lower lvls ruin it for other ppl u would be suprised at how many times im asked to group them for a boss and they say they need it but ik for a fact its not a quest boss. This just turns high lvls against other low lvls and not want to help them. Usually i group low lvls at bosses ik for a fact its a quest kill and im by myself and no clan member is coming but when a clan member is on their way its up to them also some times they will let the low lvl in and some times they won't. U also has to realize u pointed out one person maybe he just doesnt like to help p not all high lvls are the same sure some are dicks to ppl they dont know but its because they dont know them and dont want to. Its not the high lvls job to help every single person that needs help if they arent a clan member.

Well i don't think you will be 85 "AND COUNTING!" Now, might want to change your signature there
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

The sense of entitlement from a lot of low levels is out of control. I get group requests frequently from low levels I don't know without so much of a "hello" or any introduction. I had a guy yesterday constantly spamming me with every place holder that popped up in Stonevale and complaining that I was selfish for not dropping what I was doing on a completely different map to kill the bosses for him. We are not a "play this game for you" service. If a low level happens be there when I am soloing an easier boss I will usually invite him, but don't expect us to come running for all your needs.
Server: Herne Clan: Ascension
Piker - Warrior
Pyker - Mage
CareBear - Druid

Yup most high lvls r lvling atm, think of it as a long run view, when we lvl higher we can help u guys easier. I always help u guys,girls n shemales everytime but cant do it 24/7 bcoz im not a robot :) frm here u learn wht it feels like to be a low lvl n not get any help, thts why keep lvling n when ur a high lvl do not forget who u r n where the roots u come frm, kokorou when u lvl up high (amen!!) u can help many low lvls bcoz u know how it feels.( but do not help rude people like spammers,rude mouth,scammers n etc).
Have fun by God's will

gustii is "notorious" for killing all the bosses in DW without grouping people. I was on my ranger needing my last boss for the darkness quest...I sent group and said I needed for quest, he declined three times. I've noticed he likes to just kill the bosses for himself.

There are other high levels who will group once you tell em' you need it for quest. I even had GodOfWar? I think was the name leave me an Incarnation of Donn to myself. I was there with my 84 rogue and a druid, they easily could have taken target lock because I had just started the fight, but they just did a little jig, said good luck and was on their way.

There are some high levels who are punks that will KS just because they want the 400 gold or the Darkrun item... dunno why but whatevs. Don't let them get you down, every game is gonna have turdlets.

Gusti is a weird 9yr old, dont blame him. Rotfllll
aww cut the guy some slack
koku gusti is a good kid he just doesnt seem to understand english much, if he knew english better im sure he wouldnt do such a thing but he is a good kid :)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.