Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

It's abit out dated, but I'm reporting for duty

It's too bad that they are only worth garbage remns and tabs.
And to clear things up... Clan infinity is NOT a infection farm clan and never has been. But I'm sure you know this since they are your training partners.

I'm surprised people like *name removed* even has a clan.. Because one day he is stabbing someone inthe back... And the next day applying bandages and massaging the wounds.
But if your still offering your items... I will work for you and you can pay me with your ONE and ONLY aggy drop. Not sure if you would part with it tho seeing as your jokers can't kill it and lucked out with the 2k idols used.

Just post your answer on your glassboard. Seeing how all your members are so loyal and solid I will just get your answer from them

Re: It's abit out dated, but I'm reporting for duty

Why did u even mention my name tenzin all i said is that i didnt believe that infinity was infections farm clan if u could see the whole conversation u would understand that a little better i honestly dont know why u even talk
i wish there was a "like" button to like comments...and a way to like a comment more than 10 times...i applaud Atreyu forever
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]