Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dont trust Infection !!!

Infection is a realy bad clan.
She KS everyone,everytime....,she scamm the clanmembers....,she sell items to noobs for verry verry high prices !
The player Swinefloo scammed me a broom .
I allready send a Support Ticket !!!

All players be carefull whith Infection,dont trust !!!

Re: Dont trust Infection !!!

How dare you accuse someone when you are a well known scammer yourself; you are obviously on a glory hunt trying to find reasons to give people a bad name. I have no respect for you and your goddesses account, god knows how many times it's been sold.
P.s I doubt your little voice will be heard, infection is a higher grade clan with half the servers elite players.
I guess your just mad because you can't get boss kills, or perhaps someone with a fake account took your broom.

This post is just in response to this:

This has become a serious problem, and im assuming we all have an idea who is doing it and what clan they are in.

I havent been scammed like others, but when people use real money to buy plat to get items and then their items get taken something needs to be done.

Is it possible for one thumb to lock certain devices where the accounts are being made. And banish them? Im sure each device has its own unique address.

But in the meantime we need to look out for eachother. Let eachother know if a fake account has been made and is online.

We shoukd make a list of known scammers who are still in the game
1.kagura
2.grablon
3.admetus
4.mrsmiracle
5.dualblades
6.traxex
7.drxkingxten (sic)
8.ultimus
9. Nathan
Those are the ones i can think of.

Maybe if we all complain we can get their accounts locked and devices blocked.
Guess his feelings were hurt from this.

Awwww.

So, this is either a response to SF calling you a scammer.....

Or

You gave a complete stranger one of your items.

We could, happily, ask support to verify your claims. They track all chats and xfers on all servers. If anyone from OTM
PMs me that you xferred Swine for no gold, and no recompense. ,.. I will happily kick her.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

hi i am mikeetari and i am here to say nathan23 is a pure scammer and a rude little boy. I TRUSTED kagura and now my trust is gone forever, i thought he has changed but there is a saying "once ur a enchanting woman, u will always be one no matter what". my mission here is to change people from bad to good, rude to nice but unfortunately it does not work in this game. so i am supporting infection in this situation. nathan23 please stop crying :) i trust infection but not your whole clan aod , you guys are like parasites hiding behind that clan.
Have fun by God's will

Hahahahaha sooo true mike :).
Nathan, seriously? Why would you even bother? Swine isn't a scammer so your either bull shitting or you gave your broom away to a noob with a name similar to his. In that case its your own fault for not being cautious. CHECK THE CHARACTERS LEVEL NEXT TO THE NAME NEXT TIME. :)
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue