Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: UltimuS A.k.a Dead4All Scammers Support please assist

i have done this already and i haven't seen Ultimus in yonks. i also have witnessed viet go through walls. mostly when she runs away from me and others in arena and her other escape other then running out the area *cough* chocolate eclair *cough* she goes through the wall and hides from us so we can not attack her. ;)
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

Oooohhh.... Detective sunshinee.. Mad with everyone in herne... You got a beef with me, and... Everyone who isn't in your stupid, pointless clan that no one likes, whats it called? Infection? Make me laugh.... Milk drinker....

I am invincible.. You cannot beat me, no mortal can, you may hit me down occasionally with your rude words, but i bounce back in ya face!
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

Oooohhh.... Detective sunshinee.. Mad with everyone in herne... You got a beef with me, and... Everyone who isn't in your stupid, pointless clan that no one likes, whats it called? Infection? Make me laugh.... Milk drinker....

I am invincible.. You cannot beat me, no mortal can, you may hit me down occasionally with your rude words, but i bounce back in ya face!
U bounce back? If u bounce u must be fat seeing as fat people are shaped like oversized bowling balls. Why is everyone a detective but me? And whats with the term milk drinker? As dersu said your probably lactose and tolerant so u use milk drinker as a insult to make you less jelly. I really am confused on that last part.

Someones mad... I say good sir you need to calm down.

I forgive you money shot, i forgive you. You may continue to worship me as you normally do. Its ok. Just keep calm and.. Keep calm
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

thats what most teenagers do, think they are invincible then they are on the news for being involved in a fatality. they are not invincible.
why do you call me a milk drinker? i drink alcohol and i am not a minor or underaged. you make no sense, its just you, viet, geo and vanq that are wankers. :lol:
you really are stupid. dropped as a baby perhaps? :lol:
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue