Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

UltimuS A.k.a Dead4All Scammers Support please assist

UltimuS from clan AngelzofDeath scammed me Artifact of A heroic rejuvenation amulet, Full red girl coven witch suit, Fur helm of red fang. And after i started shouting that he scammed me he then started accuseing me of takeing his ice trident. So could support please check the trade's and help prove me right so i can get my items back. Im also in angelzofdeath and i asked ultimus for a transfer and he ended up takeing my items
Teh- lvl 51 warrior
Clan- Darkangels
World- Herne
Class- Warrior

Re: UltimuS A.k.a Dead4All Scammers Support please assist

UltimuS or kagura/traxex

I send a ticket fosure
Hey Kass. :) are you saying they are the same person?

I don't know about any kag/trax connection... but I will say with a great deal of confidence that Ultimus and Kagura are not the same person.

I've never talked with trax, but know kag from out time together in the same clan. He's a kid. Ultimus I also know fairly well (though I've never had any problems with him, nor seen him do anything questionable) and he is quite clearly an adult.

That, or the person behind it all is a really good liar who can keep various stories straight. I doubt that, though.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Well whatcha know... The amount of warning that support give about scamming.. And people still get scammed? I find this so funny. God gave you a brain, use it.
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

UltimuS or kagura/traxex

I send a ticket fosure
Hey Kass. :) are you saying they are the same person?

I don't know about any kag/trax connection... but I will say with a great deal of confidence that Ultimus and Kagura are not the same person.

I've never talked with trax, but know kag from out time together in the same clan. He's a kid. Ultimus I also know fairly well (though I've never had any problems with him, nor seen him do anything questionable) and he is quite clearly an adult.

That, or the person behind it all is a really good liar who can keep various stories straight. I doubt that, though.
MPD possibly ders :lol: (multiple personality disorder)... im just saying. :mrgreen:
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue