Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Illustrated Bloodthorn Role Guides

Great job!

One thing Id like to add is that our vines rangers DO haste alongside the rest of the dps and can hit BT in their down time. It is recommended that any skills be saved for the vines, however to ensure they die quicker.
Recommended skills for a corner ranger would be (ranked by priority) SharpShot, DoubleShot, SharpWeaps, Steady Aim, LongShot, and Light Heal. Longshot can help during the poison pools when vines reset due to lack of dps in their target range, a combo of longshot and sharpshot work best in this scenario. Light heal (if you cant spam resto is useful for corner 1 and 4 rangers during root spawns.
NOTE: if corner 1 and 4 rangers cannot keep themselves alive (during root spawns) it is recommended that you remain dead until after the root next to you is dead. Not doing so can result in a timer and thus being unable to perform your duties when dps is ready to hit the boss again, reducing the amount of dps dealt to the boss.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

3 Things:
  1. Under "supportive druids" the second large paragraph ends with "poisont",
  2. Under "main tank" it says poison pools start at 40%, while under "support druids" it says 30%,
  3. Might just be my browser, but the "support druid" section is about 2/3 size of the others making the font smaller and my OCD angry.
Looks epic though, love the illustrations and commentary.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

3 Things:
  1. Under "supportive druids" the second large paragraph ends with "poisont",
  2. Under "main tank" it says poison pools start at 40%, while under "support druids" it says 30%,
  3. Might just be my browser, but the "support druid" section is about 2/3 size of the others making the font smaller and my OCD angry.
Looks epic though, love the illustrations and commentary.
Fixed the first two issues, the size problem is a browser thing. The druid segment is longer than the other sections, so on some browsers it appears thinner; if you're viewing on smaller mobile devices it should have the same width. Also, if downloaded, they are all the same width, though different lengths.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.