Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Power of Friendship

Relentless and Prestige Worldwide embarked on an alliance lover this past summer. The purpose of the alliance was to allow more members of our server to have access to end game content. As a leader of Relentless I firmly believe that a point based distribution system of gear is the fairest way to do raid loot distribution. At the onset of this journey we (Relentless) opened up our banks for Mordris, Necro, and Legacy bosses to the members of Prestige Worldwide to earn points and purchase gear. Over time as this alliance has proven to be beneficial for both clans we have opened up more and more banks to members of PW.

Today I am pleased to announce that Sniper2k of Prestige Worldwide recieved a Bloodthorn Charm of Brutality and is the first Of hopefully many to earn Bloodthorn upgrades from a clan on Gwydion that is not Relentless.

Because of this alliance Gwydion is able to kill Gelebron at spawn and we have the ability to kill Bloodthorn witching a few hours of spawn. There has not been a time in the last 4 months that Bloodthorn has not been killed within 24 hours of It spawning. More frequent killing equals more quest upgrades for everyone.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Power of Friendship

He is a alt of a relentless and the clan is just ran by a relentless alt sadly wish server was fair but this server is rigged for relentless job played from 2011 cant get even dl items for free inless i can farm myself and lock battle or donate 20x what i need. One dl weapon still ever i have two 205s 3 or so 180s still cant get dl free Wish u luck if you come here tho im stuck.

He is a alt of a relentless and the clan is just ran by a relentless alt sadly wish server was fair but this server is rigged for relentless job played from 2011 cant get even dl items for free inless i can farm myself and lock battle or donate 20x what i need. One dl weapon still ever i have two 205s 3 or so 180s still cant get dl free Wish u luck if you come here tho im stuck.
Oof I’ve been gone for how long and see the same thing from you for the past 3+ years sorry for being off topic but sheesh maybe if you fixed your attitude toward people it would be different

Anyhoo glad the server is going strong still
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Lmao when u find out your a alt, I had no clue
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion