Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Exciting Times Lie Ahead

Relentless will likely be able to down Bloodthorn very soon thanks to great leadership and cooperation among clannies. Solitaire seems to be finding their groove and with Insurgence lots of inactives are coming back to enjoy the game once more, along with new players and server transferees (Bob the Toad and Krumbz) adding to Gwydion's zest.

I am fully confident that we will be able to go forward as fierce rivals and friends while never resorting to the ugliness that had once befallen this server.

We have always been a fun and atmospheric server and will continue to be, let the legacy of Gwydion live on and let us enjoy the new age of CH :P
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Exciting Times Lie Ahead

Woot woot :D
Healthy competition is always a lot of fun. Really looking forward to this :)
Thanks to everyone on the server for being positive and keeping this spirit alive :D
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Exciting Times Lie Ahead

I am fully confident that we will be able to go forward as fierce rivals and friends while never resorting to the ugliness that had once befallen this server.
Wistful thinking?
Not really
^ agree

Things are different now and we have a really nice little community, no inter-clan drama. Generally just a pretty relaxed and friendly bunch.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion