Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A few questions from a newbie ^^

Hello forum people!

I was hoping you could help me out as everyone I have tried to ask in game seem to be a bit busy...

So I am new, as of 2 days ago and before I invest a load of time in trying to get anywhere with this game I was wondering if you could tell me whether the server is active and if it is worth starting here?

Many thanks,
Eurydice
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: A few questions from a newbie ^^

If you want an active gaming, play other games. JOKE!!! :lol:

DONN server is the best.
Go to DONN server.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

This server has a very active end game group of players. It also has a fair amount of mid level but it is one of the top at end game content. If you enjoy end game content of mmorpg then stay here.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

This server has a very active end game group of players. It also has a fair amount of mid level but it is one of the top at end game content. If you enjoy end game content of mmorpg then stay here.
Ohhh perfect, well I made it a whole 48 levels so you're stuck with me now because I am far too lazy to start over ;)

I have a new question though! How do you join a clan? Do I have to be invited? :/

Omg I literally know nothing. In support of Gwydion though everyone has been so helpful!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Gwyd is honestly the worst server to be eg level in.

I suggest arawn, morrigan, donn, or if you're looking for a challenge Nuada.

Stay away from epona, lir, and sulius as you won't progress much at all there, especially as a low experienced player

EDIT:

If you have any questions about bosses, classes, builds, gear, leveling, etc etc feel free to pm me
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Stay away from epona, lir, and sulius as you won't progress much at all there, especially as a low experienced player

EDIT:

If you have any questions about bosses, classes, builds, gear, leveling, etc etc feel free to pm me
I must agree with lir I'm there and there is maybe a hand full of people (10-15 ) that may help you without wanting stuff in return.

EDIT:

I must agree with lir I'm there and there is maybe a hand full of people (10-15 ) that may help you without wanting stuff in return.
Lir... the server full of scammers that has killed gele once after 3 years?

Lir is doing terrible. There may be nice people but you won't progress far as a new player.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Thank you all for responding :)

This is much more complicated than I thought it was going to be :? So I appreciate all of your help!

Just a couple of questions, if I decided to change can I move my character across servers or would I have to start again?

Also, joining clans.... Can anyone explain how it works? Do I have to be invited or can I apply somewhere?

Thank you! ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

If you want an active gaming, play other games. JOKE!!! :lol:

DONN server is the best.
Go to DONN server.
Donn is the WOSRT server for players looking for fun socializing and enjoyment the end game clan is one of strongest yes but the server is lame thats why I left.
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "