Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan Aeternum

Clan Aeternum will now be opening its doors to new members. We are looking for loyal, dedicated, hard working clannies. Our aims are to progress as friends, and to "work hard & play harder".

Our clan mandate is to support a positive and engaging environment. It is a core clan value, and will be upheld through our strong dignity policy. If you are looking for a non-aggressive, supporting place to enjoy playing then we are looking for you.

We have chosen to use the fairest possible distribution method for gearing that is out there, namely "EPGP". This system will be explained fully when you join the clan.
The clan is run by experienced veterans, if you're looking to progress and learn the game mechanics, this clan would be a good choice for you.
If you're interested in joining let anyone with the tag "Aeternum" know and we will explain the process for you.

Look forward to seeing you in game soon :mrgreen:
Gwydion
Proud General of Aeternum :D

SneakBlade, 223 Rogue
MadTiger, 105+ Ranger(on holidays)
Sn1ckers, 145+ Druid
Praevalidium, 25+ Warrior
Ithuriel, 20+ Mage

Aerial is my bestie!and also a nub :D

Re: Clan Aeternum

Soooo I am curious...what is the purpose of this clan that solitaire didn't accomplish? Honestly it feels like you gained a good amount of the old active members from Soli including some leaders, sooooo why didn't you just stay in Soli? It feels like you just weakened the "resistance" against relentless. I mean. Obviously I have always loved Soli so I get that I am a bit biased, but can I at least get a pm explanation of what happened? maybe I missed something
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent