Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: One clan

I have always been a fan of a one large clan. Alot of people who are in Solitaire and Aceter (however you spell it) are really lovely people. Having one large clan will also ensure that it is always active.

Love the idea.

How cool would it be to have one United clan of gwyd so everybody that is not a know scammer would join and high Lvls help low Lvls low Lvls become high Lvls and everyone helps each other out it would be the best and strongest clan on every world and think of how easy it would be to kill any boss
It would indeed be a fun environment. imagine every country on earth done something similar..
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Despite how great it seems, would make people leave and become inactive at greater rates. With so much success comes boredom eventually, everyone knows they're gonna get what they want, not competition, no drive to play more to get better than the opposition. Would lead to a small period of happiness, followed by a drought

Well, if u wanna see how a one server clan works that's Rose. From low levels to EBG. After a long battle I am giving up and am closing down mythology. I'm my eyes its unfortunate there will be no choices. Ah well. I will not be playing there now much if at all.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

HelterSkelter was basically this concept I just posted this for a friend who dosnt have forum acc but HS had over 6000 players at one time in CH history
Lol you know that cool down for promoting and demoting In a clan? Yea thank Hs lol.
But it is a good idea, people just aren't willing to accept it, there's always someone that will want to join a new claan.
The clan you're describing sounds a lot like "them" tbh
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!