Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Judge this

Not going to name anyone... And if you are concerned don't judge this...
X and I grouped to kill an Otherworld Harbringer... After killing about 1/4 of it, Y comes up and tells us that M and N were going to kill Harbringer... So Y kill steals us using the excuse that his clan members M and N (which were nowhere in site)were about to kill it...-.-
If I use Y's logic, no one in Gwydion is allowed to kill anything, because I have officially reserved all Mobs (Falgren is only available to you guys on Tuesdays and Saturdays)...
I honestly think this isn't fair... Can anyone please judge this?? (We also had first strike!)
Artemys
Lvl 85+ Druid

Lumineon (Aluminum)
Lvl 75+ Warrior

Chiron
Lvl 79+ Rogue

Re: Judge this

your point is valid art, but the truth is no one cares until is them in your shoes, you see them shouting... so n so ks me!! but when is them ksn they dont give 2 cents. people has lost their dignity and respect.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

Nice one sided story there. But IWould kill steal you when ever. Darkvaine, it's a game... Don't have dignity on a game
MatturiasRanger150
MatturiazRogue151
YggdrasillDruidNoob

error in your post arty, N and M were on site at that time, get your facts right, and you can name and shame me I don't care! :)
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

I havent been on today so i have no right to judge anyone who took part in this Otherworld Harb so I will just give advice to others:dont involve urself into any conflicts unless its REALLY important,believe me after the update all these issues are gonne be solved coz (as far as i heard) otherworld will be really big and there will be many places for lvling for all levels(80 and higher i mean)
So agan if someone interpreted my words wrong im not taking anyones side
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

You're in the right arty, provided the key statements are true.
thanks for not naming names.

Any time you get a conflict where the kill was given to any person other than the original attacker, it can be considered a KS.

You're in the right arty, provided the key statements are true.
thanks for not naming names.

Any time you get a conflict where the kill was given to any person other than the original attacker, it can be considered a KS.
You mean the made up story you are just assuming is correct, is in the right?
MatturiasRanger150
MatturiazRogue151
YggdrasillDruidNoob

Matt are you sure you want me to take out those HD screenshots of you telling me that " was lagging and that only M was there?" Or how about the one where you admit we had first strike (on shout) and say you don't believe in it, and say that M and N WERE there but N died because of a master and M is waiting on the side, standing there doing nothing... Hmm I smell a lot of contradictions MATE...
Artemys
Lvl 85+ Druid

Lumineon (Aluminum)
Lvl 75+ Warrior

Chiron
Lvl 79+ Rogue

Matt are you sure you want me to take out those HD screenshots of you telling me that " was lagging and that only M was there?" Or how about the one where you admit we had first strike (on shout) and say you don't believe in it, and say that M and N WERE there but N died because of a master and M is waiting on the side, standing there doing nothing... Hmm I smell a lot of contradictions MATE...

Get them bad boy photos out.
It's a game, grow up.
I play my game how I want to play my game. I play for fun not to please you.
MatturiasRanger150
MatturiazRogue151
YggdrasillDruidNoob