Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Arjune love or hated in gwideon?

After this post we can happily make the assumption arjun is better liked then danger for now, guess that backfired badly Kenneth, as we say in australia talk unfathomable get hit hopefully this hit wakes you up from the dream your in you can grow up start acting like the adult you are and stop doing childish bullying that I knew was wrong from the age of 7.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I am surprised u are a guard or a gen... I left with full points. I won a freeze ring and a helm with the countless kills i helped with.. MD had no bank at all and built from scratch. U keep on with these lies to discredit me and a abuse everyone who leaves relent. I heard you are an adult but I am starting to think differently.. Ur acting the child who got his nose put out of joint as i did not want to play in the same sandpit, and why? It's because as u suck at making sandcastles.. So stop embarrassing yourself. You are being pathetic.

I assume I am hated by lots as well, but for the right reasons. Working hard to keep controle of imp posses in gwid, and pushing fellow clannys to make the right decisions for the clan. And the bully thing I have only had issues with 2 people in the past 3 years of playing, one was sin for stealing clan items to build a new clan, and arj for bullying fellow clannys in game and on forums.
Mis sin you were there to see many of our discussions in relentless gen chat, and you know i always push for all members to be treated fare it was tough at times but things are running smooth now, and also we had pics of the convos between the relentless members that left to join your clan, and the main point of those convos were to tell people to get as much as u can before leaving. Ps sorry marath didn't work out for u.

I am surprised u are a guard or a gen... I left with full points. I won a freeze ring and a helm with the countless kills i helped with.. MD had no bank at all and built from scratch. U keep on with these lies to discredit me and a abuse everyone who leaves relent. I heard you are an adult but I am starting to think differently.. Ur acting the child who got his nose put out of joint as i did not want to play in the same sandpit, and why? It's because as u suck at making sandcastles.. So stop embarrassing yourself. You are being pathetic.

I assume I am hated by lots as well, but for the right reasons. Working hard to keep controle of imp posses in gwid, and pushing fellow clannys to make the right decisions for the clan. And the bully thing I have only had issues with 2 people in the past 3 years of playing, one was sin for stealing clan items to build a new clan, and arj for bullying fellow clannys in game and on forums.
Mis sin you were there to see many of our discussions in relentless gen chat, and you know i always push for all members to be treated fare it was tough at times but things are running smooth now, and also we had pics of the convos between the relentless members that left to join your clan, and the main point of those convos were to tell people to get as much as u can before leaving. Ps sorry marath didn't work out for u.
The last comment was not necessary. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

I also want to add that you're not the reason Relent is where it is today. You've quit multiple times and left your clan to fend for itself. Bda and Bahamut are the only reason why you are where you are today. There unwavering camping and Bda's amazing leadership saved your precious clan. Now go revel in your self-importance and stop spreading hate.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: Arjune loved in gwideon/ kenh hated

Nice to know u know the inner workings of relentless mr arjune. And I agree BDA, dark, rimp , peach, and many others I have not mentioned are all super clannys that always go above and beyond. But relentless is where it is at by the whole clan working together to achieve all the goals that were put infront of them. I do take every october and some of November off of celtic heroes due to the buisy season for me at work. But I have been 100 percent relentless from the beginning and will remain there till relentless is no more.

Sloths the biggest joke there is lmao, talk about people that goes where the power is haha, and don't even get me started on selling boss drops with you sloth, if you were smart, you wouldn't want to even have your name brought up in a post like this
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

How is it that you adults have so much hate among one another the way you bicker between threads amaze me. From my own experiences I have been called gay, dumb ignorant, retarded but I do not hold those insults to heart as I block them. I have had my rivalries with some people like kp, lionstooth, even frum at a point. But fret not I used to be a I hate ur clan since my clan is ur rival type person. Amber changed that in me which I'm gratefully off since now instead of hate I see happiness when I log in once a month if I'm lucky. Why not bury the hatchet that has all of you urged for a fight. Rivalries and hate are two different things and what I see here is hate. When I played Ken, frum and Arjun where great people just passionate about the game. As a person in lower clans now I'm happy I can have relations with all clans and its members to where ill joke with relent but wont be looked as a suck up to join them. Clans to me are just large groups of friends who are organized to achieve similar goals. What you do need to do is black out the crazed hated banner and judge people for their actions and true emotions. Arjun is a great person from old solo days, but so is frum and Ken. Just get to know them and you will see similarities and have fun with them.

Bickering is not needed anymore.

-Allyknife
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Ehh, not really tbh.... To use all 3 I would need a buncha STR on Kp ._. Nty... I would rather use my superior singing sword :D same size and color as ymirs hehe..... SO YOU MAD!???!!!??
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....