Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion, please hear me out.

You have done it to yourself arj not only u are hated by all in gwid u are hated by all in forums as well. And I treated u with respect i was even on your side wile u were in clan you did this to yourself with your actions and comments .

You should be careful before saying that "all of Gwydion" hates someone. I know for a fact that arj has friends, and pretty prominent ones at that as well.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

You have done it to yourself arj not only u are hated by all in gwid u are hated by all in forums as well
I dare you to name me 20 people who "hate me" in Gwydion.
I dare you to name me 10 people who "hate me" on forums.

When I took my french class, we learned how writers develop argumentative strategies when they write polemic poems and texts. A basic rules we learned was that whenever a writer used "all" as an argument, it was a direct failure in argumentation. Using the classic "you are hated by all" is the weakest argument possible, because not only can you destroy it with 1 counter-example, but it makes the writer look like a fool and a child for letting emotions poison his rational thoughts.

Keep your 12 year old attitude to yourself Ken. Be a man, and try to at least argue with reason rather than by emotions.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I don't hate arj, and I am part of Gwydion. Thus not all Gwydion hates him. Thus we now have found out what the answer is.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I also do not hate arj he used to Be a much nicer player until the bullying started, sterk would even encourage clannies to piss him off was like a game to them, this is low.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I love this idea :3

If people could learn to forgive the past this would work perfectly.
Sadly, it seems people aren't willing to change. :cry:
Gwydion
Solitaire
Adralia~126~Ranger

Lir
TheFallen
Damsel Adra~55~Rogue

Dangerranger, what drops were those? An AGGY freeze ring and a helm? Lol. And all my points left intact. People who spent the time to get to know me, know i am not playing for the gear.. You seem to dig in the dust on understanding anything here..
And yes, sucks to be on the other end of the stick, like that ghetto with palace? 100% agree :)
I esp love how arjune cast judgement on so many others he was a b level camper at best and left relentless because we would not give him dl weapons on his ranger and rogue at the same time. But we could of been like old soli give all gear to the leaders alts and have them all quit right after getting. But that isn't relentless we always choose mains first if u don't believe me look at all of the origional generals alts, darkbahamut still no dl weapon, str8chaos no Weap, kenh no weapon. And of course old soli members would join us we are fare to all clannys not just take care of gens and gens alts.
And to sin we gave u , a leadership position eventhough u didn't earn it and helped out with all your old clannys, and what did u do for us hord our drops to start a new clan. But as u can see we are built to deal with issues like that. Why because we spread out gear to all members!
One last thing early on when relent started we offered to work together on bosses or take turns on them. Sucks to be on the other end of the stick doesn't it?

I esp love how arjune cast judgement on so many others he was a b level camper at best and left relentless because we would not give him dl weapons on his ranger and rogue at the same time. But we could of been like old soli give all gear to the leaders alts and have them all quit right after getting. But that isn't relentless we always choose mains first if u don't believe me look at all of the origional generals alts, darkbahamut still no dl weapon, str8chaos no Weap, kenh no weapon. And of course old soli members would join us we are fare to all clannys not just take care of gens and gens alts.
And to sin we gave u , a leadership position eventhough u didn't earn it and helped out with all your old clannys, and what did u do for us hord our drops to start a new clan. But as u can see we are built to deal with issues like that. Why because we spread out gear to all members!
One last thing early on when relent started we offered to work together on bosses or take turns on them. Sucks to be on the other end of the stick doesn't it?
And to you dangerranger:

Please stop being so childish, and act like the leader you say you are.
We left relent with no drops at all. Yes you guys geared us with DL, and yes we helped you on numerous snorri, hrung, and mordris kills with out getting a single drop. So lets call it even.

We left relent because we didnt agree with the people that were being recruited.
Relent recruiting was very simple, add anyone high level untill we can do necro.
Im sorry we didnt agree with that so we left.

The amount of hate that you and your fellow relent 'leaders' have shown is just pathetic.
Its funny how all those ex-soli in your clan is a-ok, but if someone leaves relent to go somewhere else, they get hatred and threats.

People join and leave clans all the time. The way relent is going i suggest u get used to it.