Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion, please hear me out.

I thought would just come on for some light reading before I slept, wasn't as light as I thought,
The thread has been completely de-railed the original post is about clans/players working together instead it turned into a show about 2 players who can't,
Not getting involved in either side of that frankly its personal and shouldn't require clan tags to be involved.

About sins post, Awa started a rebuild and openly from the start we said we would help any clan that would fairly let those who need drops roll for them but remain seperate clans, from this I can give actual account of experiences with clans and their approach to it.

Blackemporer: we openly grouped those or responded to being asked for help adding to groups and rolling fairly.

Marathedamame: occasionally wanted to group for legits when they or we needed help, ended up being competition more so as philosophy was thought we would join if was held out on.

Solitaire: we openly group and help each other, if class drop is needed then that class rolls if needs, (that person abides to own clans rules once has drop, so if clan banks that person banks also)

Relentless: will not group or roll for anything outside of own clan.

Competition should strive from supply and demand, and fun, not hate, selfishness, or greed.

Just to add I do like the competition :D
Just an honest acount,
Players on server do already work together, quests, gladiator rules etc

I like killing stuff, and or competing for it,
Either way, bring it on :D

Just to add I do like the competition :D
Just an honest acount,
Players on server do already work together, quests, gladiator rules etc

I like killing stuff, and or competing for it,
Either way, bring it on :D
Agree with you. I have my own way of helping a variety of people on Gwydion, and contrary to how certain people paint me in a negative light, I am in fact very nice to people in game.
As you said, everyone has his own way of helping people (i.e anything other than DL and top boss raids) and the competition at DL bosses and event bosses is a nice extra spice Gwydion has and that shouldn't be replaced by Lugh's governing rules.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I doubt this system would ever work in gwydion. This thread is one example of the deep histories that exist. Helping relent beat soli at lock battles back when was extremely fun. Even if we didn't win everything. Yes, several people joined relent as it was getting stronger. I have pics of now relent members bashing bda and relent. Point is most would forgive and forget. But not all. Therefore this system simply would not work.

As for frum.. I still have pics of stuff you whispered to me about bda and the horrible cheating he did. Don't act high and mighty now.

Arjun.. Just tone down the aggressiveness in your posts. I know what a kind person you are to your friends.

Hold up.
Just cos a few posters hold insufferable grudges does mean the whole server is whack.
The people who post here are only a tiny cross-section of the server. I have found that every single dispute except one that I have had on the server have been solved through negotiation and natural and rationale dialogue. That's a 99% success rate!
I have had knockdowns with some of the server's finest and managed to come out amicable.
A few rules for arguments I've learned
1. If you are about to get in an argument...Shut the F'up, calm down, think twice, & speak once...if at all.
2. If you are in an argument, you're already partly to blame cos you didn't follow rule 1.
3. Sucked into an argument that wasn't yours? Find the quickest route to rule 1.
4. Always remember: You have more in common with your enemy than you truly know or understand so follow rule 1.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Ok.. maybe my last post... >.<
This post shout be the thoughts of about unity and the excitement of closer bonds and fuzzy, feel good feelings that make you want to make you log and play. Those who think the whole game is against them, you are very wrong - but you do need to think before you say something - the repercussions can ripple for a long time.. but those ripples eventually fade and you can make a new splash into something unknown with a good possible outcome, with those ripples long forgotten :)
Also:
Who says I am leaving Gwydion? I made too many nice friends to do that. I play on lugh sometimes for something different and to learn different ways of play, meet new ppl and know their ideas. I am still learning many things on here even tho I have played from the start.

Bla, Bla.... Bla, Bla, Bla..... Bla, Bla. QueerCo I hope I'm the 1% er hee hee. I'm getting bored can ya tell, Hurry up OTM use a little lube next time ya #*%! me. LOL. Keep this thread going it's my only connection to you weirdos.

Yep, I'm a biker chick. And I'm not a passenger. Growing up Moto cross and crusers now that I'm old :(
Thanks Sin, since this thread got way off track of original I might make this thread one to just see how far we all can make it go? See how long we can keep it going maybe?