Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

This is the end...

Well as the title sais my time in gwyidon is almost up, I will LOGG occasionally talk to some friends do a daily but I will not longer play a lot im going to sulis, that's it gunna have a little story now

The beggining- i first started the game in gwyidon samhain 2011 wasn't very active midway through yule i started to play A lot, joined TheOne ow came out i joined soli we killed AGGY bla bla bla, game started to get boring, I quit and rejoined when Carrow came out got XrangeX to 150 then quit again when I finally came back gwyidon had completely changed, relent was on top and soli was non existent i made Friddo over the next 2 months i got Friddo to 190 and that's the end. Allo g the way I made many good friends I won't name them all heres a few Tho.

Vx- very helpful while I was a Noob in 2011-2012 gave me my first 10k :D
Fridda- my closest and most trustworthy friend
Amberxo- my bestie :D
Kp- we had our ups and downs but in the end UR not too bad :p

Many others that I didn't mention im sorry but I'd be here for hours writing them all down,

Toward the end of my days i did become hated on a little bit not without reason tho im going to sulis which has a war so I'll be able to do whatever I want, no asking for my stuff... It's not for giving away I will come back after update yule and update 5 gelebrons tower to get my char to the next lvl cap BYE EVERYONE I LOVE YOU GWYIDON :cry:
Last edited by friddoo on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: This is the end...

Wait, holy S***!! I didnt know you were XrangeX too! That's too bad your quitting, it was fun playing with you. Good times with you and flippy playing hide amd seek hehe
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: This is the end...

When i made this post i was going to leave my clan and not log gwyi again some clannies convinced me to just Logg for bosses, so yall not done with me yet :p but i do play a lot less anyway only logg for 1-5min intervals
Oderint Dum Metuant.