Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

Hello gwydion
Hello no one
I keep seeing that no one is buying combos! Weird...
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Hai Everyone :D
I am Stubborn on Gwyd but you may call me Bob, Boobster, Boob Teh Moose, Bobbert, Boobert, Booby, bob the builder, bobby, bobby light, bobster, or any other variation of Bob :D

I started playing the game in yule of 2012, think Like December 30 of 2012 but was so long ago I don't remember. Started out on Arawn. Eventually made a kick ass mage there and was a guardian in Resurgence for some time. Demoted myself and then about a year later left the clan and server following a lot of shiz that included stalking, harassment, and bullying, some of which even came from leaders above me.
I got an invite in Closed Beta to come to Gwyd for fun from Eury and after I left Res decided to come over here to play permanently :D
Oh and no I didn't leak any ss's, only sent em to peeps in closed beta and ig one of em reused it (meh), but I'll take da hate, doesn't really mean anything. Unless the shared pic was of me in da dg set, cuz ya, oops, but hey dat was in arcane and had no new content in it so :P sue meh

I surprised people by making a war here cuz I was a pretty decent fire mage, but dun worry, my mage will be coming up once I get my war to 220 :3

I troll around a bit, I can be sarcastic, and I've been called stubborn more times than boymclir could call me bobthegod, hence my warriors name :lol:

Just looking to excel at the game without the game being turned into a job and enjoy myself a bit.
I swear I dun love drama it loves me :P

But uh yah...

OH YAH
I have a really weird sentimental attachment to blue covens. Don't even bother asking me if its for sale :P cuz when I say "NFS" I mean Never For Sale.
Gave away my blue coven on arawn to my best friend der when I cemented my leaving, but my gwyd cov is glued to ma head :D

Oh and pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, dats just fact
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hai Everyone :D
I am Stubborn on Gwyd but you may call me Bob, Boobster, Boob Teh Moose, Bobbert, Boobert, Booby, bob the builder, bobby, bobby light, bobster, or any other variation of Bob :D

I started playing the game in yule of 2012, think Like December 30 of 2012 but was so long ago I don't remember. Started out on Arawn. Eventually made a kick ass mage there and was a guardian in Resurgence for some time. Demoted myself and then about a year later left the clan and server following a lot of shiz that included stalking, harassment, and bullying, some of which even came from leaders above me.
I got an invite in Closed Beta to come to Gwyd for fun from Eury and after I left Res decided to come over here to play permanently :D
Oh and no I didn't leak any ss's, only sent em to peeps in closed beta and ig one of em reused it (meh), but I'll take da hate, doesn't really mean anything. Unless the shared pic was of me in da dg set, cuz ya, oops, but hey dat was in arcane and had no new content in it so :P sue meh

I surprised people by making a war here cuz I was a pretty decent fire mage, but dun worry, my mage will be coming up once I get my war to 220 :3

I troll around a bit, I can be sarcastic, and I've been called stubborn more times than boymclir could call me bobthegod, hence my warriors name :lol:

Just looking to excel at the game without the game being turned into a job and enjoy myself a bit.
I swear I dun love drama it loves me :P

But uh yah...

OH YAH
I have a really weird sentimental attachment to blue covens. Don't even bother asking me if its for sale :P cuz when I say "NFS" I mean Never For Sale.
Gave away my blue coven on arawn to my best friend der when I cemented my leaving, but my gwyd cov is glued to ma head :D

Oh and pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, dats just fact
firstly, bbq chicken pizza is amazing WITH pineapple.

Secondly, that is all
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple