Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introduce yourself Gwydion!

A topic for Old and new Gwydion players likewise to sharw their stories!
Ok so ill start off ;)

Hello, my name is AtlasPrime here, formally known as AssassinPrime in server belenus, but i xfered here a short while after U4 came out. I decided to make a warrior because at the time warriors were made overpowered, and I wanted to join in the fun. I was in clan Relentless for a little while then left and joined them for an extended period of time, then joined SquadUp when some problems arose in clan them :? . I found those 2 clans to be a huge learning experience for me in my ch career and getting to meet new people, but in the end I went back to Relentless and I love it here! Lots of great people, bosses to slay, conversations to carry and much more!
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

Hey, you may not remameber me but i am magnumwolf. You were the only person that would help me on my quests , most of the time, and i never got to say thanks! And because you helped me so much i have spen most of my time helping new players. Ik this post isnt for saying thanks, but i just want to say thanks for being such a big help!!
~Magnumwolf

Heya im TheSade or previously known as RobZombie :) Been on gwydion for almost a year and a half,I have been in two clans in my gwydion career..Them and Relentless..Them taught me the ropes of the game and i loved every minute of it,i was in them for almost 6 months before it imploded on behalf of the gens having disputes. After this i proceeded to relentless on behalf of it upholding a stunning reputation and having a few friends in it. Ive been in relentless since then and have learned that bein endgame is boring a H**L. But it also in inspired me to be helpful to lower levels to help them enjoy their noob life to the fullest.

Hey i am friddo, previously known as XrangeX, XmagerX and Proguy.

Been playing since the dying days of Halloween 2011, i quit in 2012 samhain and rejoined the game in 2013 samhain(something going on here with samhain :lol: i am an aussie/israeli currently living in israel till Febuary, i
am 15 and love this game(when are we gettin auction house?) cant wait for 2014 samhain although i cant afford anything since i just lost a 3m pot. I have never bought plat(mum wont let me) i make money by flipping and ripping people off
XD

Peace✌️
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Hey i am friddo, previously known as XrangeX, XmagerX and Proguy.

Been playing since the dying days of Halloween 2011, i quit in 2012 samhain and rejoined the game in 2013 samhain(something going on here with samhain :lol: i am an aussie/israeli currently living in israel till Febuary, i
am 15 and love this game(when are we gettin auction house?) cant wait for 2014 samhain although i cant afford anything since i just lost a 3m pot. I have never bought plat(mum wont let me) i make money by flipping and ripping people off
XD

Peace✌️
And thats why no one's gonna buy your items...lol 1 mill for pink lanrik
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

We will see about that :lol: tbh im not expecting someone to buy my lanrik and even if someone did for my extorbant(luv this word, said it wrong tho) prices then i would still be sad. Idk how to make a comparison just try to imagine something you luv dearly, u need money too so u put a large price on it so if u do sell it atleast u got a lot for it, hope you understand :3
Oderint Dum Metuant.

My name is Solumbum. I have had Sol since I believe the Halloween of 2011. I have been in a few clans. The first major one I was in was Bloodgrove, but it died out. I was then most kindly promoted to general and was able to at least get a semblance of life in the clan. But just as things got going, we merged with them. I became a general there. We did pretty good, but my heart was with solitaire. At about 115 I believe, I joined Solitaire. This was about the time that relentless took over. I watched with sadness as my favorite clan fell into disarray and finally collapsed from the inside out. But then, I found A New Hope in awakening. But sadly, The Empire Struck Back. Due to most of our leadership going inactive, plus the creation of Marathdamane(which took a few players who could have been useful), Awakening collapsed as well. As the ship sunk, some of us fled to relentless, while others fled to marathdamane. I, personally went to MD, as although I like many of the people in Relentless, it did help in the fall of Solitaire(although the majority of this fall came through members either going inactive or by going to relentless for whatever reason), and because of this, I am not ready to give up trying to unseat them. It would be like a Red Sox fan deciding to root for the Yankees. Anyway, that is my history of playing in Gwydion.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Well many of you guys knows me ( hope I have no typos) anyways my names Flamingduckee, dps druid who wants druid skills to get better ;)
Been playing since 2012 summer event, friend of mine played back in Halloween 2011 Ive played on Gwydion the entire time
I was a big nub at that time and used str when have a druid._. I've been in a few clans my entire Ch life My main clan was Ferdais Blades :( is broke a few months from when I joined since the leader was inactive most of the time. Then while we were slowly breaking down many people joined Uprising ( i believe that is the clan's name) but not many people joined Bloodgrove but I did._. I leveled a lot after that and later Indira invited me to Solitaire (probably regrets that 8-) ) anyways I was slowly lagging behind after the update( many people I had trained with were like 30 lvls in front of me) also I have been friends with Slendercat and Alfnorris met Slendercat when she was lvl 15 and helped her with quests (she later surpassed my lvls) I met Alfnorris in SV and he later surpassed my lvls too._. I worked hard to lvl after that but it too a looooonnnnggg time and I worked hard at froz while solo lvling at boggans. And i have to thank Spadder, Stephie, and freezingmoon, for letting me lvl with them at firbolgs and trolls. I quit the game in Jan. And came back in August to my great sadness my friends lvled too far for me to even imagine and to my sadness Solitaire had fallen , Marathdamane had grown even more and I joined Quadrillion to help Quercos out,that is my looong story

Also there is many people that I have made friends with._. But my story is long enough
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hi there

I'm well known among my friends for my alts. However, the nickname 'camp' originated from my first toon LordCampbell created sometime in the first few weeks of Celtic Heroes but I deleted the app again in about Christmas 2011. I then redownloaded it in Summer of 2012. I then joined a clan called Raiders which lasted for a few weeks, until I created my own clan of which only me and my friend iriiise were in. Little did i know I'd still know him 2 years later! After that I joined my best ig friends clan, FenixStone and MoonBeam (whom were a couple in real life) I was in that clan during my inactive period of Feb 2013, Wolfstone sadly dissolved into Wolfhearts which I didn't want to join so, I wound up in Optic, long story short, treated bad so was scooped up into SquadUP, I was there for ages until I created my first alt CampbellxDPS. WARhead was a good friend and a great player but eventually Squad faded and I joined Them of which I was made a General. Prior to this Fenix and I re-booted Wolfstone which crashed again due to his inactivity. I was a gen of them for a long while and we advanced a long way, then Quercos retired and Mal took over. Mal was an excellent leader but sadly made 1 too many bad decisions, merging with soli and Phoenix. Awakening flew into play, my first proper dl clan. It crashed and burned after about a month. Joined Coven, left to go clanless, rejoined left to MarathDamane, half of us got kicked, (which angered me because i gave up a lot for that clan only to be a suspect of spying?!). Anyway, fell out with a good friend over that but soon fixed it up and honky doo da doobly day here I am.

Bye now
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere