Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

ok well here goes... Hi im Chop,

Well ofc thats not my real name. GOSH who would name their child chop? Perhaps only parents who seriously loved their red meat.

Ahh crap im off topic already ILL TRY AGAIN LATER
chop

:shock:
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

Wassup everyone, as you can see my username is RichAndTrippy. This was my "main" after I came back from my inactivity in 2011 from my character IhaveNOsoul, and, when the OtherWorld was added. After being inactive for almost a year and a half since then, I have come back and started a new character named WARo. This is a bit of a late post, since I started back up about 2 weeks ago, I am always getting the question, "Who's your main?". I'm not annoyed by this but I just have to repeat it a lot. So please, if you read this, I am a returning player with multiple high level friends that have been playing it while I was inactive, and that's how i am getting most of my newer good items. (just came back on double plat with some \($_$)/ ) Thanks!
World: Gwydion
RichAndTrippy LvL112 Rouge
IhaveNOsoul LvL84 Ranger (Original Character)
STRIFEo LvL114 Ranger
WARo LvL187 Warrior (Main)

Hi my name is.... SociallyAwkward :(..... I Uhh...

Biggest CH accomplishments:

Oh god, where to begin..... The first time I logged in and the world started spinning...

That one time.... THAT ME AND FRIDDO KSED CRAN ON KRON :,) hahahaha...
Oh, probably leaving solitaire for clan them
Hmm... Soloing ymir :D
Writing this post
..... Never buying plat..
Ksing MD on on Comrak legit by myself, then watch them pull adds on me, and still killing
Rejoining Relentless :D (told Ya, someday ;) )
Tanking aggy
Tanking Hrung
Tanking Mordris (booya:D)
Tanking Necro (this is for the future...)
Soloing Falgren for the first time... Felt like a champ.. Sold those drags 15k baby ;)

Hmm..... There should be more...

Not playing the Destiny Update :,)
JOINING CLAN THECOVEN AND MEETING AMBERXO
Leaving clan GwydionGirls..... For sure.
.... Now that im thinking about it, joining GwydionGirls..
Killing Killian 3 times in 45 mins! :D WOOT... Only time I've goten all 3 chars Killians in a day lol
Outleveling Homie (soon...)
Getting the first 140 weapon boss kill on server! (W/amb+Homie)
'Loling' at the next comment after this which will be "the moon landing was fake"
I guess that time i scammed TagAlongK.... That was pretty cool (your welcome gwydion ;) )

Kk im done.... Love ch, love my clan, love my server... Except those that aren't indigenous to gwydion........ <-- Atlas -.-
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Glad I was mentioned :D, not only cran but cran and stabju, ;) now dats impressive, surprised im not mentioned more Tho, add some stuff about me heroic tales preferably, Wildly exaggerated ofc. Something like friddo soled Mord while i pulled adds and grieved him WHATEVER... ANYTHING i just wanna pull some chicks with these stories, get creative.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Hi my name is.... SociallyAwkward :(..... I Uhh...

Biggest CH accomplishments:

Oh god, where to begin..... The first time I logged in and the world started spinning...

That one time.... THAT ME AND FRIDDO KSED CRAN ON KRON :,) hahahaha...
Oh, probably leaving solitaire for clan them
Hmm... Soloing ymir :D
Writing this post
..... Never buying plat..
Ksing MD on on Comrak legit by myself, then watch them pull adds on me, and still killing
Rejoining Relentless :D (told Ya, someday ;) )
Tanking aggy
Tanking Hrung
Tanking Mordris (booya:D)
Tanking Necro (this is for the future...)
Soloing Falgren for the first time... Felt like a champ.. Sold those drags 15k baby ;)

Hmm..... There should be more...

Not playing the Destiny Update :,)
JOINING CLAN THECOVEN AND MEETING AMBERXO
Leaving clan GwydionGirls..... For sure.
.... Now that im thinking about it, joining GwydionGirls..
Killing Killian 3 times in 45 mins! :D WOOT... Only time I've goten all 3 chars Killians in a day lol
Outleveling Homie (soon...)
Getting the first 140 weapon boss kill on server! (W/amb+Homie)
'Loling' at the next comment after this which will be "the moon landing was fake"
I guess that time i scammed TagAlongK.... That was pretty cool (your welcome gwydion ;) )

Kk im done.... Love ch, love my clan, love my server... Except those that aren't indigenous to gwydion........ <-- Atlas -.-
idk if this is how you comment on comments but i just have to. *you're *friddo and I
You're welcome (yes i never change)
Last edited by whoknows on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Now that i got that out of the way time to introduce myself. HI I'm Whoknows and people call me the grammar nazi.
i started back in 2011 on a warrior named bfawkes but quit after my friends quit (carrieee, i think that was her name, was the last one to go. Now i have tan and will quit when she does) I came back earlier this year after i broke up with my gf and had too much time to kill :lol: . When i reached level 60 on wk i bought my moon disks for warden from vulgar who was a gen in Thecoven. later that day i decided to join Thecoven and thats where I've spent most of my time. i became a gen under brahma after a while however she he and jager left i made some mistakes and demoted myself to a guard. Later Ambie promoted me back to a gen and then ran off to relent with cali/fin/kp :P from there we merged with quad and ace into blackemp, then merged into awake and now into soli. now before i finish I'd like to apologise to all the people I've annoyed (I'm being very restraint with my language because idk how strict they are) when I'm in a bad mood. i.e. ksing. Thanks for reading this far and I'll see you all in the game.