Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All About Gwydion!

Added the new clan on the block, Insurgence!
What clan do you recommend for experienced players? New to server but not game. Never killed proto, gele, or bt, or 215 edl. Knowledgeable about locking, legacy locations, etc. Main rogue and warrior usually but rogue to start.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Played from 2011 this is my server is rigged for relentless job is why he hints at if your a plat buyer best is advise is to find another server i have two 205s a few 180s and I can't even get dl inless in pay mills still only 1 dl wep ever cause i dont wanna buy but play daily but bosses are rigged so u can only get acces with irl or thousands of $ in game. Trying to help best advise is to another server wish u the best of luck tho.

Well said.

I am also tired of our robotic android fascist gummy bear overlords ruining this server by forcing us to wear our underwear on the outside of our pants while we hum the Dukes of Hazzard theme song, sniff markers and use stale Schlitz malt liquor beer in our Neti pot during our brainwashed quest to kill bosses for only their selfish gain to sell rare items to people who quit the game and are never heard or seen from again until it rains during a snow day on a Thursday before a Holiday weekend in Canada.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Well said.

I am also tired of our robotic android fascist gummy bear overlords ruining this server by forcing us to wear our underwear on the outside of our pants while we hum the Dukes of Hazzard theme song, sniff markers and use stale Schlitz malt liquor beer in our Neti pot during our brainwashed quest to kill bosses for only their selfish gain to sell rare items to people who quit the game and are never heard or seen from again until it rains during a snow day on a Thursday before a Holiday weekend in Canada.

Do you have something against Canada? Lol