Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All About Gwydion!

Cry is dead... there hasn't been a full clan in gwydion since the new update everyone has started their own. Relentless is hardly ever active beside a few members, Solitaire is basically only on when a boss pops up and Godlike has scraglers here and there as well. My clan, Malevolent (Rapture/GorgeousDeath) is lvl 20+ and always welcoming new members we're active and play to have fun. help with quests, boss fight, and often give items out.
Icelia
How do u know what goes on in relent and soli? Relent has its off hrs at times like any other clan in this game cause most have work and school, soli doesnt just show for bosses cause i do see many online lvling, camping and hanging in castle.
Kinati is basing their claims after viewing friends list im assuming. We usually get around 25 for 200 obe encounters and 40+ everytime for mord and necro.
Wattzon of Sulis

naw this is strictly from what I've seen playing it everyday. I could be wrong I honestly don't see many of either on and someone told me (Gizmokiller) said Relentless was basically dead.
My post was of first hand experience not of statistical facts. Sorry for any confusion.

Icelia

I only said cry was dead. I havnt seen cry in quite a few months like when the new update first started or earlier. I do see relentless and soli but like a few members around or when there's a boss up I see a crap ton of em on.
like I said it was just my experience. nothin to go crazy over xD

Edit: Gizmokiller said Relentless was dead. for any confusion.

Icelia