Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Notorious Clan

You can not say the word bloodgrove and my mind not drift to Indira/Laverne. She was one of the best to ever play this game. Just a side tangent on bloodgrove - it worked until the game expanded. When the game expanded the clan structure did not adjust. This is something that I and the leaders of awakening will have to look at when that time comes. As for right now, the reason that I believe Notorious and Awakening will thrive is because, I understand what Notorious is. For me Notorious is to help teach players how to camp, how to farm, and how to level as part of a clan. Awakening is there for the end game content. Those that have decided to stay and help lead the clan know that we are helping develop players for the end game content. We do not have egos and do not feel the need to be in the limelight. We even have our own set of rules. I would imagine that some of those in awakening would say that I am a bit more strict than others. That is because my children play the game and I want to provide a "safe" environment for them to enjoy the game in. We would love to have you as part of the team if this is your desire as well.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I dont see the difference between them and notorious?

There may not be -
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I dont see the difference between them and notorious?

There may not be -
Both them and notorious were feeder clans(however them was a feeder clan to soli while Notorious is a feeder clan to awakening. Also, them broke off the connection with Soli). The difference is this: them was really too independent to be a feeder clan. The bond between them and Soli was a lot weaker than the bond between Notorious and Awakening. The reason for this is that while notorious was created specifically to be a feeder clan, them was not, and because of this, many of the original members still wanted to be an end game clan. They had built them from the ground and didnt want to see their hard work going to fuel Solitaire or Relentless. The difference is that much of the foundation work for Notorious was put in by the leaders of Awakening.

Now that that part is explained, I will ask you this: were you asking about a similarity in the rules? If so here is your answer.

Tbh, Them's rules were pretty good. Some needed a little clarifying, but basically, they are good rules. There is not really a reason why, with a little tweaking of course, these rules should not be adopted for another clan.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Notorious is doing a great job and instead of having random alts as guards/gens they do have active alts from awakening so they can help out lower levels with their main. As for th blood grove part which was completely off topic it did have its moment when it was a great clan before joining into solitaire i and many people know this blood grove was a very active feeder clan and a good one at that it had alts from soli leading it and where active completely. After a while they either joined solitaire or became less active thats when you most likely saw blood grove as when it was barely used.
Just to that last part, I was in Bloodgrove in what I believe was its prime, back when drag discs sold for lots more and soli seemed immortal. Also would just like to say that soli alts were not active.

It was very much active when i was in it, brad and lights could tell you this aswell this was when cran played with his druid cranberry and indi had her mage in it.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Just got in today! Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody :)
Zojac Ownith - 58 Ranger - Arwan server

Locking this thread as it seems to be requiring a lot of moderation to stop the posting of immature pictures.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!