Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quitting, goodbye

Yeah me too, only I am just going to quit reading the who quit posts. Maybe OTM can make a new section labeled Drama and then a sticky topic labeled "I quit" to consolidate them all in one place. :roll:
C'Mon...just cos us old duffers don't like it doesn't mean we don't get it. These kids live in an age when they think people actually care about meaningless drivel and arbitrary frippery. In psych we call it "Fable of self". Their pre-frontal cortices have yet to fully form and avail them them most valuable life lessen that all humans must learn if they are to overcome crisis and build resiliency:

YOU'RE JUST NOT THAT SPECIAL....

Their false sense of grandeur and inability to simply mail their friends in game and nick off quietly is beyond their behavioral scope. Drama is their syntax. Alas, they can blame it on social media :lol:
+1
Finally someone puts it on paper!
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Yeah me too, only I am just going to quit reading the who quit posts. Maybe OTM can make a new section labeled Drama and then a sticky topic labeled "I quit" to consolidate them all in one place. :roll:
C'Mon...just cos us old duffers don't like it doesn't mean we don't get it. These kids live in an age when they think people actually care about meaningless drivel and arbitrary frippery. In psych we call it "Fable of self". Their pre-frontal cortices have yet to fully form and avail them them most valuable life lessen that all humans must learn if they are to overcome crisis and build resiliency:

YOU'RE JUST NOT THAT SPECIAL....

Their false sense of grandeur and inability to simply mail their friends in game and nick off quietly is beyond their behavioral scope. Drama is their syntax. Alas, they can blame it on social media :lol:
I'm quitting... Giving away my stuff.... But waiiiiit a second, you don't care!!!! Guess the items mean nothing now!!! :D
Send it via mail like a good friend AP!
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Why do ppl complain about drama in this game? I may stand alone for this one but its a game, so why not have a lil fun and over react, just stop gettin mad :3

Ima summarize everything i say to avoid confusion after s previous post :3.

Summary- drama aint that bad:D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

i actually think in reacting to people who are drama queens makes one urself, if u really dont give a f*** about drama just let dramaqueens knock themselves out
hi

Isn't that what we all ever wanted? Attention?

That's the reason why you even play an mmo, don't get me wrong here, maybe your addicted to gaming like drugs or just have nothing to do all day.

Children play this game to get attention as they cannot get it in reality
Wattzon of Sulis

Children play this game to get attention as they cannot get it in reality
Wait.. Youre a legal adult?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!