Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Farewell Amigos!

My time on this game has come to a premature end.

Not the way i wanted it to be but fate had its say in most of my life. Some very foolish mistakes led into all my wealth being consumed by a "hacker"

I started playing this game late 2011 made many friends but quit for a few months because of a mistake i made. Yes I have a habit of making mistakes which lead to my doom.

I finally started playing again last summer, where things looked tough, items were expensive, i had nothing on me.
I have to thank SquadUP for helping me during this lean period, sad to see the clan go now.

I was a very good merchant and made good money, at one point my ol friend matturias thought i was purchasing plat :lol:
Then i moved on to higher stages, when i joined Relentless. It kind of a second home to me, i met, which in my opinion is a very brilliant gentleman, BDAsFinest.

He led from the front and by example, i also learned what fierce rivalry is all about with the constant lock battles between Solitaire and Relentless, this was what made the game fun for me; competition. The only reason i kept on playing this game, i always wanted to out level Matturias during the old days and when I did now, i had to out level all the rest of the rangers.

I will refrain from posting names of all the wonderful people ive met on my journey, as this post is already too long.
A special mention has to go to LaFawn for his attempt on getting my stuff back.

I wish you all a very blessed and successful life!
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Farewell Amigos!

Ill miss you alot knight!!!! I cant believe your quitting though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ill miss you, and I hope you know that you really affected my career on this game overall, and that you have been a great friend. You are a true celtic hero and I look forward to meeting you on something else, or to see you again. Enjoy real life and stay safe out there, good luck with life, you will be missed by me, and by many.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Buddy,

First of all i wish u best irl. Ill continue with hunting ur items back. We didnt lose the battle yet!

I will say it once again: come back bud, u know i would help u getting up again.

Greetz

Ur bud fawn
World: Gwydion
Proud guardian of Relentless
Rogue - Lv 193 - LaFawn
Druid - Lv 170 - Healer4ever1

I remember that day when you popped out of nowhere and back into the world of Celtic heroes!
You were always there with those lil talks, and i won't forget when you aided me in fighting those samhain bosses.
Farewell captain and i have no doubt you will lead a successful life!
Yours faithfully Campbell :)
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere