Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Noob hating

No offence to anyone but all the low lvl people asking for money pisses me off. I work hard for my money sometime i dont sleep for a few day( cause of other reasons :) )
I dont mind helping people, like i always do, but damnit when you have people asking for money or weps/armor/charms and unfathomable yeah im going to say F off.

Need help killing something or a quest, ill help anyone out. Asking for what i said above... It just ain't gona happen.

Need 100g kill crookbacks or collect some fettle caps. Dont beg for money like a lot of people do anymore.

Sorry if i offended anyone. But you know....
World - Gwydion

Thor840- warrior - 150+
DPSKILLA - rogue- 100+
Oozaru - mage - 100+
KILLADBZ- ranger - 60+
EpicHealTimeX- druid - 40+

Hey shepie can i have 1k gold plz thanks.....
Nah mate sorry you never share candies with me :(
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Let's close this now I was only mucking around with my alt because some other ppl had said how badly they were treated. Sorry if I offended anyone but just so u know I DID NOT take any gold or items. I play, i earn my gold and items and when I feel like it I give items away even gold thx for comments though very enlightening :-)

I respect this post but when a level 15 camping the castle asks me for 1k it makes me angry because they should be leveling there 15 if a higher level asked me for money I'd be more likely to give it
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]

I haven't really seen people being rude to newbies on this server. I usually like helping out noobs, but when they blatantly ask for stuff, that does bug me. I'll happily heal someone, or help them fight a boss, or do something that actually involves playing the game with them.

It's an interesting experiment to go around and see people's responses, though, so props to you for doing that. :) I wonder if you asked for help killing a specific monster, if those same people who said no to giving you money would be willing to help?

Noob hating will exist for many years on this server. Reasons why:

Been playing this mmo for 2 years and noticed how some low levels frequently demand for stuff, some are potty mouths most of the messages from beggars that I get "someone randomly trades, then says '200g'" as oppose to someone saying "May I please have 200g sir?

Either it's this happening alot or some end gamers decide to block and ignore low levels completely regardless of what they have to say. Only when the noob matures into a high lv like the rest gets accepted into the brotherhood.

There is no clear difference between Noobs and the rest, but apparently most end gamers are "adults"
You can be the judge after reading these 2 scenarios. Are noobs too immature when they start or are Pros too selfish and attached to the game to aid?
Wattzon of Sulis

I give away free stuff all the time. I keep a little running tally of the stuff that I give away. I have given away 10 orbs, 15 drags, countless superknows, and over 750k gold all for with no expectation of anything in return (though on occasion I do ask for a common chicken) but it is always to either a clan member or a trusted friend. Giving things away freely fills me with a certain sense of pride in that way that I think other of my friends take pride in having more gold than everyone else or higher levels than everyone else. I try to once a week go to Shalemont and ask random noobs if they need any help with quests. These acts of kindness are what make the game fun to me but I never give random stranger noobs anything for free. You have to draw the line somewhere.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

I give away free stuff all the time. I keep a little running tally of the stuff that I give away. I have given away 10 orbs, 15 drags, countless superknows, and over 750k gold all for with no expectation of anything in return (though on occasion I do ask for a common chicken) but it is always to either a clan member or a trusted friend. Giving things away freely fills me with a certain sense of pride in that way that I think other of my friends take pride in having more gold than everyone else or higher levels than everyone else. I try to once a week go to Shalemont and ask random noobs if they need any help with quests. These acts of kindness are what make the game fun to me but I never give random stranger noobs anything for free. You have to draw the line somewhere.
That comment.I was just waiting to see who would post something like this :D That's just what we need, even if the player is a noob, help them out a little and don't ask for anything in return, the server definitely needs more people like you man! :lol:
If You can still Breathe, You can still Fight!